FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE
- Edited -

"Rise and shine you idiots! I can see that you slept better than me in that chair in the corridor." - Lottie screamed at us while we woke up.

"What time is it?" - Louis asked, still with his face buried in my chest.

"Eight am and dad is going to be here in any minute. So, Harry you'd better get your ass out of that bed. We'll go back to my house and take a shower while my dad is here with Louis. You also have to sign those papers now, the doctor asked me about that a few minutes ago."

"Ok, I'm going." - I growled and left the bed with a sleepy Louis still on it.

I went to get my phone from the little table and then I remembered I had put the camera recording the night before. My phone was now without battery again, and a video of seven hours of Louis and I sleeping in a hospital bed.

I finished grabbing my stuff, and signing those papers for the doctor. I went back to Louis's bed and kissed him on the lips.

"If you need anything, tell your dad to call me. Ok?" - I said and Louis nodded, still sleepy.

Lottie said her goodbyes as well and we headed to the doctor's office. I gave him all the signed papers and we left the room.

"Wait, I need coffee first." - I said to Lottie.

So, we went back to the second floor to buy some cappuccinos for the both of us, and then we headed out of the hospital.

A couple of paps were still outside the building, and unfortunately they took pictures of me leaving the building. Again.

I took out my car keys and opened the passenger door for her. I sat behind the wheel, and started driving to Tomlinson's house.

"Hazz, you know that those pictures aren't going to look good, right?"

"Yes. I know that. That's why I've been ignoring my manager."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet."

"This whole thing is going down Hazz. I've been on twitter the whole night. They know you spend the night there."

"So, I guess the time has come once and for all."

"But you're not doing anything to stop it either."

"No, I'm more worried about Louis than our fucking contract!"

"Don't shout at me. I'm on your side you idiot!"

"Ok, sorry. It's all too much."

"I know, but I want to help."

At that moment, Lottie's cell phone started ringing.

"Hey!" - She answered. - "Ok, great." - She hummed. - "Sure, I'll let him know. Send a kiss to the twins."

And just like that, she hung up.

"So, my dad is with Louis right now, and he said that he wanted you to bring him some clothes from his closet."

"Sure." - I said and then we kept silent for a while. - "Lot? Do you really want to help?"

"Yes."

"I think I have something in mind."

"Something like what?"

"Last night I sang to Louis before bed. And I kind of recorded it."

"I'm not following you."