THREE

CHAPTER THREE
- Edited -

I decided to ignore those calls, and text my mom instead.

"Hi mom, I'm at the hospital with Louis. I'm sure you found out already. He just got out of surgery. Hopefully when he wakes up he'll be better.
I'm a bit scared. But I'm fine."

"Hi darling, yes I've heard he had an accident, I didn't want to bother you. Take care of him and everything will fall into place. I'll be praying here. I love you Harry, stay strong for Louis. He needs you."

"Thanks mom."

After talking to her I decided to turn my phone off, I didn't want anyone to bother us.

I wandered around for a couple of minutes until Lottie came back into the room with two sandwiches in her hands.

"Dad and the twins left, so I'm staying the night to change turns with you. They'll come back in the morning so we'll go home and take a shower and some rest."

"Ok." - I replied and she lend me one of the sandwiches.

"Eat something. And also, have you seen the news? Or twitter? Or any platform?"

"No, I don't want to."

"It's not good. Everyone is talking about you."

"I can imagine. But you shouldn't be worried about that, Lot. I'll figure something out later."

"Harry, this can all blow up right now. Besides, I need something to keep my mind busy."

"Well, let's talk about something else instead?"

"What do you want to talk about?" - She shrugged.

"How are you feeling love?"

"Ok, I've just been praying to mom and Fiz at the little chapel down the hall. I hope they hear me out."

I walked to her and pulled her in a hug.

"We have to stay strong for all the times he was there and fought for us. Ok?"

"Yes, I know." - She replied.

At that moment, the doctor came in with a bunch of paperwork that I had to sign.

"Ok, so Mr. Styles."

"Call me Harry, please."

"Ok, Harry, I need you to sign these. It doesn't have to be now, but I need them by tomorrow afternoon. So I'll leave them here." - he left the papers over the table. - "I had already signed my non disclosure agreement with Louis's manager, so everything is fine with your privacy."

"Louis's manager was here?"

"Yes, a few hours ago."

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yes, sure."

"Please don't let anyone besides Louis's family here. We don't allow any management, lawyer, paps, or others."

"Ok, I'll put in the chart that there are no visitors allowed."

"Thanks doctor."

"And there's something else." - He lend me a little plastic bag. - "Those are Louis's things. The police brought them minutes ago."

"The police?"

"Yes, they were taking care of the accident, so they found his stuff in the car."

"What is going to happen with the car?"

"They are going to keep it for observation and to do the paperwork. Louis was lucky he didn't hit any pedestrian, so it won't take long. After that you can pick it up and take it to fix it, I guess."