FOUR

Ok, before you read this chapter let me say something.
There's a song in this one. And I made something for you to understand better. So here it is.
When the song appears during the chapter you can hear it in the video.
It's my voice, not harry's. So excuse me if you don't like it. Nobody can be as talented as he is.

I really hope you can watch it.
With that said, enjoy this chapter!
Mag 🦋

______________________

CHAPTER FOUR
- Edited -

"You have to eat something, Lou."

"I'm not hungry."

"But you hadn't eaten since before the accident, that's why they brought you this."

"This looks awful, I'm not eating that."

"Ok, let me see if I can find some junk food for you to eat. Since it seems is the only thing you eat." - I said and rolled my eyes. - "Your doctor is going to hate me." - I stood up and headed to the door.

"Who cares?" - He smirked.

I looked at him and we both laughed.

"I'll tell lottie to come in while I leave."

"Ok."

I left the room and I crossed Lottie, who was sitting in the corridor with her cellphone in her hands.

"Lot, I'm going to get some air. Can you stay with your brother?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

I left behind the third floor, and went to the second floor, which had the cafeteria.

I stared at the showcase of the coffee stand until I made my mind of what to buy for Louis.

"Good evening, can you give me an Yorkshire tea without sugar, a sandwich and a muffin?"

The men behind the counter nodded at me, and began to prepare my order. When it was ready I paid for it, and I left.

I made my way back from the second floor, and as I walked towards the lift, I found that there was also a kid's room there, but it was closed. I looked through the window of it, and saw a lot of toys, cradles, books and music instruments.

That gave me an idea.

I needed to find someone in charge of it. So I went back to the coffee stand and asked the men about the kids playroom. He told me that I had to ask at the main entrance of the hospital, they were the ones that kept the key during the night shift.

So I went to the first floor and asked the receptionist about that playroom key.

"What do you want from there?"

"I saw through the window that you had a guitar there. I wanted to borrow it for tonight. I'll return it in the morning."

"What for?"

"I wanted to play it."

"Only tonight?"

"Yes."

"Ok, tell me in which room you are staying, so I can keep track of it."

"I'm in my husband's room. He's Louis Tomlinson. Room 321."

She stared at me for a second and then gave me a little smile.