I have to tell you something

ANNABETH'S POV

I managed to wake piper and calypso up early so that we would go out of the room before anyone saw us. We rushed over to the resort hotel to have our breakfast. God bless whoever made this a buffet.

Piper didn't even hesitate for a second and vigorously hogged over the food.
Calypso on the other hand was a lot more gentle. She ate whatever she wanted.
As for me, I just ate some cereal and a toast. Minutes later even percy and leo came out.

The 5 of us went over to the lobby. Appearantly we were the first ones to be ready and waiting. Eventually everybody else came out. And all the 16 members were waiting for beckendorf to announce something.

'So I'm guessing y'all already know about our visit to titlies today right? if you didn't know, well now you do. I request all of you to be going in groups of 5. And yes there will be one group with 6 members and thats totally fine. And with that, we shall get into the bus. Lets go!' Beckendorf ordered us.

--------time skip--------

We reached titlies. To reach the peak we had to go up in an Elevator. 'Arent you excited Annabeth?' Percy asked me. 'Of course I am! Why won't I be?' I told him.
'Well because i thought you might not like it because you are all hearts for architecture and I also thought you only cared about books' he told me. Was he being serious right now?

'Sorry to burst your bubble percy, but I love other things aswell' I told him. 'Like me?' He asked me smirking while nudging my shoulders. I slapped his shoulders and left him. 'Listen Annabeth! That was just a joke!' Percy called out behind me while laughing.

We reached the top floor and you will not believe what was there! It was an artificial snow cave! It looked pretty real though. I was impressed. One day I will build a building inspired by the beauty of Switzerland.

We had to pass through the cave to go out in the snow. The gaurd let out few people out at a time. Once it was our turn, we just ran into the snow.

Leo and I tried to build something with the snow along with Calypso, while percy and piper were clicking pictures and recording some sort of a vlog video.
'Hey guys! Why don't you join us for a snowball fight?' Piper asked us. 'You guys carry on, I'll join later' i told them.

'Annabeth's just afraid I will beat her in the snowball fight, aren't you Annabeth?' Percy started taunting me.
'Oh yea? Watch me' I shot him a death glare while taking a heap of snow in my hand. With all my force, I threw it at him. That jerk was still laughing and he didn't expect the impact of the snow hitting him. of course, his reaction was priceless!

Man! I should have gotten a camera to record his expression. Percy, who was  now waiting for vengeance, did the same thing. But I had pretty good reflexes so I dodged it and we continued our fight. All 5 of us.

I tried to run on the snow, but I fell due to the heavy weight of the snow. I didn't get hurt though. Piper saw my fall and came over to help me while laughing uncontrollably. But I wanted to seek revenge for the cupcake scenario.

'Annabeth! Are you okay? Here take my hand' piper offered me her hand but still laughed like crazy. I held her hand tight, but instead of getting up, I pulled her down and she fell on to the snow next to me. It was my turn to laugh.

'Annabeth! You evil cruel lady!' Piper screamed. I just continued laughing. Calypso also saw us rolled up in the snow and laughed. Me and piper looked at each other, sharing an idea. We smirked at each other. I slowly got up and walked near Calypso and scared her making her lose her balance. I fell along with her.

She frowned at us, but just laughed. 'Y'all look so good in this photo !' Suddenly percy came to us showing us a picture of the three of us laughing in the snow. 'Heads up percy!' Leo came running and bounced upon percy's back. But leo's weight was too much for percy to carry, so he and leo fell on the ground. Percy threw the snow at leo's face while he made fun of percy. And we all just laughed at what just happened.