last minute arrival

Annabeth's pov

"Passengers traveling by plane 675311369 to Switzerland i request to wait over near gate 7 as we are sorry to say that your flight has been delayed by half hour." Oh Thank gods!!! I thought I would have missed the flight. I just left a small note to helen and my dad.  They never care about me anyway. I quickly rushed over to gate 7 when I bumped into something muscular.
'Ow!' that person screamed.

'Im really sorry! but I'm lat-' i stopped my sentence when I saw who it was and nope it was not helen. I quickly recognized that messy jet black hair and those mesmerizing sea green eyes. 'Oh hey! You're Natasha right? We met at Tanya's party...?' He trailed off bringing me back to reality. 'Um no I'm Annabeth. Annabeth chase. You remember me?' I asked him with hope in my eyes. 'Ohhh your Lorraine's cousin aren't you ?' I couldn't believe this guy!

My excited smile turned into an annoyed frown with his answer and I told him who I was. 'Goode high school. Same batch'
As i finished my sentence his eyes lit up and god they were beautiful. 'Ohhh yea! Scholar Annabeth!! How could I forget these grey eyes and blonde hair?" I blushed as he leaned in to hug me. I was very uncomfortable at first but then I eventually hugged him back. 'Im percy. Percy jackson' he said. 'I know' i replied with a smirk.

'So where are you headed to Annabeth?' He asked me all of a sudden. 'Oh well I'm headed to Switzerland' I replied. He looked at me surprised and told me 'well you see Annabeth even are also headed to Switzerland. Wanna join us?' He smirked his million dollar smirk that used to make the girls' knees weak. At first even i couldn't help but notice how attractive he was, but then I quickly pushed those thoughts away and faced upwards to answer him.

'Uh sure' I replied with a tremor in my voice. 'He gave me a smile and said, 'follow me'. I followed him to gate 7 and immediately recognized those two people and they seemed to recognize me too.

'Annabeth!!!!' They came running towards me.