Not everyone wants to study!

Annabeth's POV

It was around 6 when we reached home. Helen wanted to take me to a museum so we got delayed. I parked my car right in front of my house and hoped out of the car. I ran to my room and freshend up and changed into my pajamas. I was about lay down on my bed when I heard the devil's voice calling out my name. 'AnNaBeTh ItS dInNeR tImE!' I sighed and rushed down stairs. By the time I came down, my dad greeted me which was very odd btw and we all sat down to eat.

We eat in pure and comfortable silence until helen the villan decided to interrupt, 'you know Fredrick, today we encountered Anna's old schoolmate and let me tell she was everything a sensible should never be' oh gods here we go with bitching 'helen, its her life. she can do whatever she wants' i replied. 'Well girls like her are a bad example and mind you they don't deserve to study in a good respected college' wait wait how the heck is that related?  'at least she has an awesome and fun life not one like a boring 2nd year Architecture student' i said cold heartedly. 'Well girls like her end up having too much fun and the next thing you know they are pregnant!' She exclaimed bruh.

'Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble helen but not everyone wants study. In fact even I want to take a break from all the studying but guess what I'm not allowed to do that! It gets to such an extinct that I have study on Sunday's aswell! I also wanna have friends and live life to the fullest...but I guess fate is just not on my side!' And with that I lost my appetite, washed my hands and ran up to my room. I don't give two shits what my parents are thinking about me.

I was frustrated by all the drama that I just did the craziest thing anyone can do....

Book tickets to Switzerland .