Did I make the right decision?

Annabeth's POV

'Well someone's a little too happy' i heard percy remark on leo's extremely happy face. It was kinda weird seeing him so silent and happy. Too happy. 'What-oh nothing. I'm just excited about this trip I guess' he clarified rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.
I could tell that was not the reason. 'Whatever you say repair boy' percy concluded. We headed out of the airport and saw a giant red double-decker bus that "Swiss enterprises". It was obvious that it was the bus we were supposed to take. 'I guess thats our bus' percy pointed out. 'Omg no shit Sherlock!' Piper reacted. Percy stuck his tongue his tongue out and piper did the same. I rolled my eyes at them but still laughed.

We got in to our bus and decided to occupy the last seats. piper and leo sprawled against the seats like lazy sloths, while percy was nowhere to be seen. Leo was about to doze off when his eyes landed on a gorgeous caramel haired girl. By the time I looked back at him, his eyes were bulging out and so was that girl's. 'Leo?!' She screamed at him 'Calypso?!' He screamed at her. 'You know each other?' Piper asked. But before he could say anything, he rushed over to her and hugged her. Me and piper looked at each other, confused when finally Leo spoke, 'guys this calypso. We- well we sat together' he clarified blushing a deep shade of red.

So that's why he was so happy.

Piper's confused face turned into a teasing smirk. 'Oooooooh leo has a giiirfriend!!' Piper remarked. This made both leo and calypso blush a deep shade of red. 'Hey guys I'm calypso' the girl introduced. 'Mind if I  join you guys?' She asked. Me and piper looked at each other for a while when finally I spoke, 'sure calypso! Besides even I'm new to their friend group' piper just laughed. Calypso took a seat next to me while, leo sat next to piper. As soon as he sat, piper started nudging him and wiggled her eyebrows at him. 'She's pretty' piper whispered over to leo. 'I know' leo whispered back. I laughed at how cute they were.

I realized calypso was actually a very sweet girl and we both shared many interests. I made yet another amazing friend. I was really enjoying calypso's company, when we were interrupted by another girl. But she wasn't carefree like piper or sweet like calypso. Infact, she was like  Karen Smith 2.0. Ugh no these girls again! I had dealt with them enough already. 'Um guys I'm really tired and all the seats are taken is there for three more like 3 more people?' She asked with her sugar toned voice while pointing to two other girls. One of them was frowning at piper and the other one was winking at leo, which made calypso fume. 'Yes! Of course! There's always room for you beautiful ladies in this bus' i heard percy address these girls, ignoring piper's death glare.

Omg! Thank you so much! Oh btw, I'm natellie and the other ones are my friends are Cassie and thats Hannah' she said pointing towards the girls who already took a seat with us and looking at percy with that seductive look.

So basically the girl who sat between me and piper, her name was Cassie, and the other girl who sat next to calypso was Hannah. Great. 'Natellie huh? Your name sounds just as beautiful as you' percy flirted with her while kissing her hand and give her his million dollar smirk. Natellie blushed making her look like a tomato. 'Such a gentleman I see' Natellie spoke. Percy shrugged but said, ' not always, but when I'm around pretty girls like you, I have a change of heart ' he replied with a wink. Natellie looked like she was going to faint. Ugh typical cassanova .

The bus started to move just as they took took their seats. 'Guys im bored lets play something! ' i heard Hannah complain. Bruh its not even been like half an hour since the bus started moving. Why are you complaining? 'I know! Let's play never have i ever! Idk why but its my favorite game!' Natellie spoke. Percy's eyes lit up as he spoke, 'thats mine too! Looks like we have more than one thing in common' he gave her that flirtatious look again. Natellie just giggled her unnaturally annoying never-ending giggle.

As for me and calypso? We rolled our eyes but reluctantly agreed to play. ' so guys here goes the rules. Each person has to ask the others a question, like 'never i have i ever watched an A-rated movie. If you have done what the person had suggested, then you take a sip of alcohol we are about to hand you. If you hadn't ever experienced it, then you do nothing' cassie told us the rules.

Hold up..Alcohol, drinking?! No way! 'Uh guys, is it necessary to include alcohol?' I asked with a tremor in my voice. 'Oh come on annabeth! Live a little! Life isn't only about architecture and studies!' He exclaimed. And I shot him a death glare, which only made him laugh. This guy is getting on my nerves. 'Okay! I'll go first! Lets see...Never have i ever punched a security guard!' Cassie spoke. What kind kind of question was that? I could see leo, percy and Hannah taking a sip. Calypso's expression mirrored mine. 'Gosh! What is wrong with you people?!' Calypso screamed. 'Calypso darling, that is the most basic thing we've done together' leo said. Piper nodded her head. ' yea cally, you have no idea what these bastards are Up to' piper remarked putting an arm around me, while calypso laughed.

'I'll go next! um... never have i ever fallen in love' hannah spoke but this time, only natellie, leo and calypso took a sip of their alcohol. 'I may be a flirt, but that was just teasing. I have fallen in love with this beautiful woman who despite being a theif that stole my heart, i still love her .' Leo spoke. Damn! That was deep but It was also very romantic that piper and percy started howling, while me and the other three barbies awed. Calypso on the other hand was blushing like crazy. 'Percy, have you never fallen in love?' Natellie asked. Ugh. 'Nope. But I think I might... looking at you' percy replied with a wink. And yes it was that stupid giggle we all had to here again. That was so cheesy. I rolled my eyes.

The game came kept going on and everyone was enjoying it, but it just made me more uncomfortable. Even calypso, who refused to play before, was really enjoying it now. I decided to quit the game and go to bed. 'Uh guys, im really tired im just gonna go to sleep' I said before walking up to the deck. I could feel percy's eyes on me, and I could tell he was not satisfied with answer. As I closed my eyes, I realize that I don't belong here. A thought crossed my mind...was helen right? I was too tired to ponder so the next thing I know, i had fallen asleep.

------1 hour later------

I woke up just as our bus stopped. I quickly got of the double-decker, and rushed inside. I could see pip5and calypso exchange a look of worry, but I just wanted to be alone at the moment.

Did I make the right decision?