what an adventure!

Annabeth's POV

Percy held my hand as I almost ran inside the hotel. I couldn't help but feel an electric tingling feeling rush all over my body. Butterflies were running all around my stomach and my breath hitched a little. He Turned towards me and said, 'woah Annabeth whats with you hurrying? We'll have to wait till the tour guide places us in our respective rooms. ' oh yea how could I forget. I blushed and thanked him for letting me know. He assured me it was alright, until we were interrupted by an African American guy.

'Hello, bonjour!, hola!, namaste and salaam! Im Charles beckendorf, your tour guide for your trip to Switzerland. It is  an absolute pleasure to be here guiding you today, and I assure you this will be the trip of your life! Anyways since its already late, today I'm just going to allot you into your cabinets...let's start shall we!' The tour guide spoke. Beckendorf looked like a great guy.

'So I have the list of tourists here, and their cabin members. These forms kept over at that desk, so please go and discover who are your cabin mates!' I was filled with so much excitement, that without a second thought I rushed over to the desk and read the form.

Cabin 1
Becky
Beatrice
Calypso                                                ( A/n there are 16 people on this trip)
Anne

Cabin 2
Natellie
Alice
Mark
Zack

Cabin 3
Annabeth
Leo
Percy
Piper

Cabin 4
Hannah
Cassie
Robert
Ken

Oh thank gods I was put in the cabin with the people I know. I let out a huge sigh of relief. 'Looks like we are going to be cabin mates huh?' Ugh not him again. 'Yes percy sadly you're gonna be stuck with me these three weeks' I replied. 'Oh no i actually don't mind...besides you're are friend now and I like all my friends equally' he spoke quickly. He didn't say it flirtatiously. he said genuinely. His loyalty was what made people like him so much. Thats why people love him so much.

I blushed and went to our cabin, and once again dozed off into a very sound sleep.

-----next morning-------

I woke up to the sweet chirping of the words. I quickly brushed my teeth and freshend up. Beckendorf told that today we aren't going to do anything much so we were free to roam around the city of Zurich. I went outside to take view of the city and let me just tell you, it was breathtaking!!! The leaves were still moist and the sun's rays were warm and tingling on my skin. Small gushes of wind roared here and there and the birds sweet chirp was such a peaceful thing to hear.

Percy and leo woke up a little earlier than I did, but piper was still sound asleep. Suddenly the door flew open and in came percy, dressed up like a rider. 'Yo piper! Wake up!' He shaking her shoulders again and again. 'Let me sleep you daft dimbo!' Daft dimbo?
'Oh hey good morning Annabeth! Ready for site seeing?' He asked me breaking me from my thoughts? 'Ready as I'll ever be I replied back with a soft smile. He returned the same smile, and continued to wake piper up. God she is a heavy sleeper.

After multiple failed tries in waking her up, percy switched on the radio, which had the song wannabe by spice Girls playing.
An evil smirk approached on Percy's face. "I'll TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT, SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT, I WANNA, WANNA, WANNA, WANNA, REALLY REALLY REALLY WANNA ZIGAZIG I"
percy started belting out the song lyrics like he was a pop star. I laughed at his idea.

'PERCY get the hell out! LET ME SLEEP!! You insolent brat' piper demanded. But that just made percy to sing the lyrics once again. And he switched the radio off.