Thats not fair!

Percy's pov

Once we reached our resort, calypso came out and squeezed the hell out of leo. 'Oh my gods! Leo are you fine?? What happened? Are you hurt? Please tell my you're alright!' She started panicking. 'Don't worry sunshine! Im fine' leo replied, planting a small kiss on calypso's forehead. They were a cute couple, and i could tell they both really liked each other. Considering the fact that leo never managed to get a proper girlfriend. Especially after the khione incident.

'Here!' Leo exclaimed revealing a small swiss bell, handing it to calypso. She gasped and kissed him on the cheek. Leo blushed beat red, which was very different. 'Oooooooh somebody is in looooove' me and piper teased. Calypso rolled her eyes, but spoke 'leo, I gotta go back to my cabin. I'll see you later.' Leo nodded his head and kissed her forehead again.

It was pretty late once we reached our resort, so we decided to change into our PJs and sleep. Beckendorf told us that we would go trekking tomorrow, and since we love trekking we decided to take a good amount of rest.

I couldn't help but think about Annabeth and how she was brave and beautiful even while fighting the goons.

----Next morning-----

Piper's pov

God! Yesterday was epic! I mean fighting goons, roaming around Zurich and Annabeth was such a badass! Every second was so adventurous just as i hoped It would turn out to be.

Surprisingly, I woke up earlier than the other three. I quickly got ready for the trek but, I wanted to wake percy, leo and Annabeth up in a different way. But my main target was percy and leo. payback for yesterday. I quickly ran to the chocolate shop and bought a few creamy cupcakes and chocolates. Chocolates are for me and Annabeth. Cupcakes were for leo and percy. Because I am going to smear them all over their faces. Mwahahahahahaha.

I rushed back to our cabin to see Annabeth awake. I told her my plan, but she was very reluctant in joining. After minutes of convincing she agreed and we got into action. I was going to attack percy, while Annabeth was targeting leo. I stood near Percy's bed and loudly screamed, "HALLELUJAH !!" Both percy and leo woke up to the scream, and just as they woke up, we smeared the cupcakes on them

"PIPES!!!" Percy screamed my name while trying to catch me. I tried running around the other side of the cabin, but was too small. Percy caught me by waist and swung around while smearing the cream all over my face too. Percy expression was so funny that I just doubled over with laughter. Annabeth was clever enough to convince leo that it all my plan so even leo decided to smear the cream all over my face.

I saw Annabeth standing in the corner laughing. Suddenly an evil smirk approached me, and i whispered my plan to percy and leo. They agreed. So we decided to get on with our plan. Percy stood behind her, while leo and I stood in the sides.mwahahahahahaha

'You know Annabeth, the frosting is very delicious.' I spoke with a smirk. 'Oh well..thats good to know' she said. 'And we being the awesome friends, we would love it if you taste it aswell' leo said trying not to laugh. Annabeth understood our intentions and slowly started moving back 'you know, its fine. Besides, I'm not hungry she spoke, as her voice cracked.

She spoke as she took her steps back. While taking her steps back when suddenly she almost fell. Percy caught her, and started swearing the frosting on her face. She looked so cute 😍.  But it was also really funny as she was trying to hit percy.
"-PERCY JACKSON I SWEAR IM GOING TO HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU PRICK!" She screamed.

But then we all laughed and took a picture of us covered in frosting.

---3 hours later---
PERCY'S POV

We were headed to Uetliberg mountains. Beckendorf said that its amazing to have a trekking trip there. I got my camera out started clicking pictures of this amazing place. Few minutes later we reached our destination and got down from the bus.
'Okay listen up everyone! So just to make the trip more interesting, I decided to make two teams. Whichever team reaches first, we'll you are the winner' wow,  you don't say. Beckendorf told us. 'So which two people would like to be the captains?'

Me and leo decided to be the captains. We stood on the rock started to choose. 'I pick.....Calypso' leo chose. Calypso came up hugged him. I looked over at Annabeth with a very faint smile. 'Well I choose two people: Natellie and Cassie' Annabeth rolled her eyes and i laughed. 'Well then even I will choose two people: piper and Annabeth' leo demanded. I watched as Annabeth walked over to leo's team. Finally our teams were made and finally Beckendorf ordered us to start trekking. And so both the teams started walking.

I was ahead of most people. This was the answer to my reputation. I had to win. 'Hey perce!' I heard Natellie call my name. 'Hey cutie' I winked at her. 'Im so tired.'she said, panting. 'And look at this scratch' she pointed to the cut on her knee and pouted. 'Omg Natellie! Such a big hurt! We gotta take you to the hospital' i exclaimed. She looked frightend. 'But don't worry I'll make it better' I put her leg on my knee and started massaging her knee.

'Hey percy, what if someone overtook you?' She asked me. 'Dont worry baby, its impossible to over take me' i answered winking.
'Really? Then who's that?' She asked pointed upwards. I took a peek at that person through my binoculars. No way.
'Who is it?' Natellie asked me. 'I'll be right back' was what I told her.

I ran upto the person walking. ''ANNABETH!! ANNA-WAIT!!!' i screamed as i neared her. She just ignored me and kept walking.  'Annabeth!!! Just let me win this race' I pleaded her. But she just rolled her eyes at me. 'Please Annabeth! This is an answer to my reputation!' I exclaimed. 'Well, then you shouldn't be massaging other girls legs or act like a cassanova' she spoke. 'Annabeth just wait for a minute! I promise, I-I'll let you go!' She finally stopped and decided to here my story.

'What percy?' She asked me. 'Please just let me win this race and I'll never annoy you! Anyways, you always used to come first in everything in high school right? Why don't you just take mercy on me?' I pleaded her.' She crossed her arms and spoke, 'try and control your hormones. It'll help you a lot'. What a diva.

'Its called flirting!' I screamed nearing her again. 'Its good for health! You should try it too' I spoke. She raised her eyebrow at me as I continued speaking. 'And besides, that poor thing has gotten such a big hurt! I was just trying to help her' i exclaimed.
'True' she started saying. 'I've never seen a more struggling girl than her.' She finished her sentence and continued walking.
Once again I caught up with her. 'Why? Don't you like Natellie?' I asked her. 'Just look at her innocent face. And the way her hips sway while walking' i finished speaking while smirking. Annabeth gave a smack on my head started walking even faster.

'Okay! FINE just one last time wait!' I screamed, getting a hold of her hand. 'Look, I know I shouldn't be so overconfident. But I was just flirting! And since my mom taught me good manners, I decided to be a gentleman and help her with that wound' I panted.
'Really?' She asked me raising her eyebrow. 'Then why didn't you flirt with me?' She completed her question.

'Because girls like you, are not made for flirting.' I spoke as i held her hand. 'Girls like you are made for love, pure and true love' i finished my ted talk, genuinely meaning what I said. By now Annabeth's dark grey eyes were a little lighter and they even sparkled a little. A blush crawled across her cheeks as she looked right into my eyes.

'See you later Annabeth!' I exclaimed letting go of her hand and walking away. Her shocked expression turned into anger.
'THATS NOT FAIR! YOU DOLT' she screamed from behind. 'Nothing is ever fair in life Annabeth!' I talked back. 'OH YEA?' she continued to speak, but then fell on the snow. I laughed at her clumsiness. 'PERCY! I'LL TELL BECKENDORF THAT YOU CHEATED!' she screamed.

"THIS AINT HIGH SCHOOL ANNABETH . THIS AINT HIGH SCHOOL." i screamed from front.