ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Road Trip

He was dead I killed him. . .

But then I heard cracking. I looked up to see the man beginning to get back to his original form. By popping bones back into place. I felt tears flowing down my cheeks. The man stood up completely and walked towards me.

I let out a loud scream.

The man walked towards me and stood at my car. I let out a shaky breath as he knelt down to look at me, but as fast as he knelt down, he ran away. And the man in all black’s face was replaced with another.

I let out a scream and covered my face with my hands looking the opposite way. “How you doing there?” A familiar voice asked me. I looked over to see Damon kneeling there looking at me. His blue eyes gazing over me curiously.

“Damon.” I gasped out. Holding my head, from the whip lash I got from the crash.

“Your stuck.” Damon stated, I nodded slightly in return. My throat dry, so I didn’t feel like speaking much.

So I mumbled, “It’s my seatbelt.” since Damon stood up. I thought he was going to leave me. But then I felt the car rock slightly and knew he was trying to turn it back over.

Damon soon gave up with that plan and knelt down next to me his face inches from mine. I began to whine a little from the pain I was in from hanging upside down. Damon calmly shushed me like I was a child. But it was still sweet he was trying to keep me sane.

“I want you to put your hands on the roof.” Damon instructed as I fallowed, “Just like that.” He praised. “Ready?” He asked me I simply nodded, I heard him count to himself and then he snapped my seatbelt.

He swiftly pulled me out of the wreckage. Picking me up bridal style, I wanted to sit up and thank him but at the moment I didn’t have the strength.

“You okay?” He asked me once I was in his arms. I simply groaned in response. “Can you stand?” I shrugged, not exactly sure how bad the damage was, “Anything broken?” He then asked I mumbled an ‘I don’t know.’

He then began to tip me up right so that my feet were on the ground, although no weight was on them. Since he was holding all of it. He slowly began to put more and more of my own weight on my feet until collapsed.

But right before I hit the cold hard cement. He caught me and held me back up. He brushed some hair out of my face.

“Electra.” He spoke softly and smoothly, “Look at me.” He said lightly grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. “Focus.” He commanded.

“Elena. . .Called. . .Me.” I gasped out.

“What?” Damon asked morally confused. But before he could get another word out of me I collapsed and blacked out. Although not feeling the fall.

I woke up with my head against a cold window. My eyes fluttered open, slowly. As my eyes began to focus. Outside there were many open fields that were moving fast past me. Or maybe I was moving? I wondered, I groaned and stretched looking over to the drivers seat to see a grinning Damon.

“Morning.” He said casually.

“Where are we?” I asked running my hand through my hair.

“Georgia.”

“Georgia?” I asked making sure I heard him correctly. “No, no were not. Seriously where are we Damon?” I asked chuckling at his joke.

“Seriously were in Georgia.” Damon said in all seriousness. I groaned slightly in pain and Damon noticed, “How are you feeling?” He asked me.