ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Once Fooled

RECAP :

And then I heard a noise. I looked around and then back to Elena, "Did you hear that?" I asked her.

She nodded and we began to look around the room. I pointed to the closet and signalled her to wait there. I walked in there and looked around seeing nothing I turned back around chuckling.

"Were probably just paranoid." I yelled out. I got no answer, so I walked out to see her passed out on the bed, "Elena!" I yelled and ran to her.

I checked her pulse to see it still there. I got up and turned around to go get Stefan for help when I came face to face with a familiar face.

"Hello Electra."She smirked.

"Anna.." I began and then everything went black.

Mystic Falls, Present Day

I groaned quietly, feeling a strong throbbing in my head. I reached my hand up from my side and rubbed my right temple. And then I felt a shaking... Or someone shaking me.

"Lectra! Wake up!" I heard a distressed voice say in a strong whisper. I licked my lips, and then fluttered my eyes open. Looking around the room, I noticed it wasn't mine nor my sisters. It was... Anna's?

I bit my lip finally remembering what happened. That bitch! And to think she had been hanging around with my brother all this time?!

"I'm up." I whispered back.

Glancing once more around the room to see that we were both lying on a queen sized bed, and that there was a door in the far corner. But not only that, there was a man. Snoring softly with his head layed back, as the chair was directed towards us.

I shook my head to myself.. Knowing getting out of here was not going to be easy.

"Fallow me." I whispered to her, motioning towards the door which was to our luck behind the sleeping man. She nodded in response to afraid to say something in case he were to wake up.

We scooted to the edge of the bed, and swung our feet to the ground. I bit my lip, puting more and more pressure on each foot, until I lifted my self up to stand. Elena slowly and cautiously fallowed my slow careful movements and soon enough we were both standing.

I took a few steps forward making sure not to put too much pressure on the wooden floor below us. So it wouldn't creek. But Elena seemed to miss that memo, and stepped wrong and a sharp creek sounded through the room.

I clenched my teeth, and looked behind me too noisy little Elena and saw her send me a sheepish smile. I glared back and glanced back down at the man. He hadn't moved much, only his heads position. I took a big gulp, and signalled her to keep fallowing me.

Once we took a few more steps we were at the door. I smirked to Elena, knowing I had gotten us past the man. And if it wasn't for me, he would have probably woken up. Or Elena would have went the wrong way and tripped or something else that you see in the movies.

I nodded towards the door, glaring down at the golden lock and chains that held the door closed. She pursed her lips but then mouthed, 'I'll do it.'

I gave her an unsure look, but she nodded in return. Someone felt confident today? Elena moved closer to the door and slowly removed the chain closer to the top of the door. It made a sound, as I glanced back at the man.

He was still lying there snoring softly. I smiled and turned back to Elena who was waiting for my green light for her to continue, which I nodded assuring her to.