ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) You're Undead?

I woke up the next morning thinking about everything that happened yesterday. From Tyler coming to my door, to Caroline with bite marks on her body. I still couldn't believe that Caroline was still with Damon, when he bites her!

It confused me. Why would anyone put up with that abuse? It just didn't make any sence. I sat up and grabbed my diary off the table beside my bed. I opened it and began to write.

Dear Diary,

Things have been getting different. . . I can't say for better or for worse yet but things are changing. Tyler and I have more problems now. I mean he hit me! He might not have ment it but none the less he did. And Caroline with all of the bite marks on her body it just confuses me! Caroline is still with Damon even though he is hurting her. It just doesn't make any sence. And she is all messed up in the head, and I just don't know. There have also been a lot of animal attacks this year. But Elena and I are closer...Everything is different that is for sure. And for better or for worse change is what I wished for... And I got it.

- Electra Gilbert

I set my diary down and uncovered myself from my covers and then walked to my bathroom which connected to Jeremys room. I opened the door and there stood Vicki Donavin brushing her teeth. My eyes grew wide.

"I'm sorry. I'm almost done." Vicki said to me her mouth full of toothpaste.

"It's ok. Take your time." I said to her backing out of the bathroom and closing the door. Confusion consumed me until realization hit me... Jeremy.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen where I saw Elena and Jenna siting at the table.

"Guys are you aware of what is going on upstairs?" I asked them in a hushed tone. Elena looked at me confused and Jenna nodded.

"What's going on upstairs?" Elena asked me.

"Jeremy plus Vicki same bed." I said to her, her eyes grew wide and then she sighed annoyed. Elena turned to Jenna.

"And you have no objection?" Elena asked Jenna.

"He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out." Jenna said. I simply nodded and took the seat next to her since Elena got up to get cereal.

"Oh and just so you two know. I won't be home for dinner." Jenna stated.

"Ooo, so you are actually gonna do it. Your going to go out with Logan." Elena said in a cooing voice. I giggled at Elena.

"I'm going to show up and torture him. Yes." Jenna said, and then continued turning to Elena. "And have you heard from Stefan?" Jenna asked Elena.

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago." Elena said setting down the milk she was pouring. "Hi, Elena, I urh have something I have to do, I'll a explain it in a few days." Elena said mimicing Stefan's voice which was quiet good. Jenna and I giggled.

"Have you called him?" I asked Elena.

"Nope, not going to either." Elena replied sighing at the end.

"So your ok with everything?" I asked Elena. Elena slammed down the milk carton.

"No, I'm not ok with any of it.I'm not gonna cry about it either. I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought. What am I gonna write? Honestly, I am not going to be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy." Elena said shoving cereal into her mouth after.

"Ok.Wow.." I mumbled.

"I'll be fine." Elena said walking away with her cereal leaving Jenna and I speechless.