ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Friday's Bite

~ Electra's POV ~

" Listen, were not saying don't date the guy. Were just saying take it slow. " Bonnie stated, getting out of her car eying Elena.

This whole conversation got started because Elena wouldn't shut up about Stefan. And Bonnie and I think Elena is moving a little fast. When she hardly knows the guy.

" Yea, that's all Lena nothing personal to him or you. " I said to Elena gripping the book bag on my shoulder.

" Bonnie you were the one who said to go for it. And you Lec, you came with me so I could make a move. " She stated, I gave her a hard look and then looked back over to Bonnie.

" Now, I'm saying take it slow. " Bonnie said walking away from her car and towards the school.

" Why the about face? " Elena asked me.

" It's not an about face. Your single for the first time in your entire high school career it's a perfect time to play the field. " I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Ohhh. . . Cause I'm so that girl. . . And take your own advise, this is the first time you've been single since freshman year. Come on Lec, play the field! " Elena said looking up into the air smiling. I playfully glared at her.

" Don't change the subject Lena. " I said chuckling still at her last response. Elena rolled her eyes slightly and then turned back to look at Bonnie.

" Seriously what are you not saying? " She asked Bonnie, still smiling.

" It's stupid. " Bonnie replied trying to walk faster to escape from Elena. But Elena sped up as well and grabbed her arm.

" Bonnie. " Elena said turning Bonnie slightly to make her look at her. " Spit it out. " Elena continued. I just stood there listening to find out what Bonnie was hiding.

" I accidentally touched Stefan, and I got a really bad feeling. " Bonnie replied shrugging her shoulders. Elena crossed her arms and looked slightly confused, and I just tilted my head slightly.

" Is that it? " Elena said slightly sarcastically. Bonnie attempted to walk away yet again but this time I grabbed her arm.

" Bonnie. " I said, making my voice sound forceful.

" It was bad bad. " Bonnie replied trying to stress the bad's. I stared at her slightly concerned but Elena just giggled.

" Is this the whole witch mojo thing again? " Elena asked, staring at Bonnie playfully.

"No, I'm just concerned. " Bonnie said finally breaking a smile onto her face. I smiled at her expression. " I'm just expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend. " Bonnie said. I looked at her with a fake hurt expression. I cleared my throat. Bonnie and Elena giggled.

" And when you get a new boyfriend I will be the same way! " Bonnie stated laughing I nodded at her giggling.

" And I love you for it! " Elena said to Bonnie grabbing both of Bonnie's shoulders. " I do,but I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kinda feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what Stefan is a big part of that. " Elena stated looking back and fourth between Bonnie and I. I looked over to Bonnie and then back to Elena and nodded.

" Morning Elena. " Stefan said turning to Elena. " Morning Bonnie. " Stefan continued turning to Bonnie. " And Morning to you too Electra. " Stefan said smiling at all of us. He turned his attention back to Elena.

" Hey, um I gotta find Caroline she isn't answering her phone. " Bonnie said beginning to walk away. " Come on Lectra. " Bonnie continued grabbing my arm and dragging me with her. I turned half way around and shot Elena a apologetic look.