ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Family Ties Together

"I repeat the animal responsible for terrorizing Mystic Falls has been caught." Logan Fell said on the news.

"Scum ball. . . Scum bucket." Jenna said while staring at the t.v. Elena and I exchanged confused looks.

"Who are you talking to?" Elena and I said in a union. "Him." Jenna responded motioning to the t.v.

"The news guy?" I asked her. "Also known as Logan ScumFell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" Jenna asked. Elena started laughing.

"No way." Elena said chuckling. "You and him?" Elena asked.

"He's cute." I added.

"He's not cute. There's nothing cute about him." Jenna replied defensivly turning the t.v. off. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the kitchen table and sat down.

I looked over at Elena to see her cleaning something. Jenna must have noticed it too because she looked intrigued.

"What are you doing with that?" Jenna asked Elena.

"I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. Mom had told Mrs. Lockwood that she would loan it to the Founders Council for their heritage display." Elena stated, I nodded feeling informed. Jenna looked into the box that was in front of Elena she reached in and grabbed a ring out.

"Is that grandma Bet's wedding ring?" Jenna asked admiring it.

"Well originally it was great great grandma Mary's wedding ring." Elena said.

I felt a breeze of someone walking behind me. I turned around halfway to see Jeremy.

"How much do you think this stuff is worth? I mean on ebay?" Jeremy asked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head slightly. Elena grabbed whatever it was that was in Jeremy's hand and put it back in the box.

"Your not gonna find out." Elena said to Jer bitterly.

"That stuff is mom and dad's you can't just give it away." Jeremy said to Elena while walking towards the fridge. Elena scoffed and rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm not giving it away it's called a loan Jeremy." Elena replied.

Then we heard a doorbell. Elena got up eagerly and answered it, I assumed it was Stefan so I rolled my eyes and fixed my self some coffee.

Later on in the day around threeish. I heard a doorbell, Elena was in the kitchen and I was walking down the steps so I decided to answer it.

I opened it and saw Tyler Lockwood at the door. I rolled my eyes and tried to slam it but he held it open with his hand.

"I'm sorry about the other night." He said looking down. I rolled my eyes once again and clenched my jaw.

"Whatever. Now I know you Tyler you didn't just come here to apologize, now what do you want?" I asked him bitterly.

"I'm here for my mom. I'm supposed to pick up a box of stuff." Tyler started but was cut off by Elena.

"It's right here." She said walking up from behind me with the box in her hand. When she got to the door and handed it to him her facial expression became extremely serious. "Please be careful." She continued.

"Yea be careful with it dick!" I said in a loud voice. Tyler gave me a look and as did Elena. She turned to me looking dissapointed in what I said.

"Hey. Not now ok guys please." She said looking between Tyler and I.

"I would have been fine if he didn't punch me!" I growled through gritted teeth. Elena looked at me and mumbled. "Not now please." She said to me I nodded.