Safe At Last

I woke up in the same position that I fell asleep in last night. (For those of you who don't remember, he fell asleep on top of Izuku or Crimson.) His legs were all tangled up with mine and included in our cuddle session was a small light blue haired girl with a pearl horn sticking out of her forehead. 'She is my new little sister' I reminded myself remembering how Crimson had kept mentioning an Eri girl who was his adopted little sister.

I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes grateful that I didn't wake up the sleeping boy next to me. I gingerly swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, wobbling a bit until I got the feeling back into my legs from Crimson laying on top of them.

"You are my new brother aren't you?" A small girlish voice quietly said breaking me from my thoughts.

"I guess I am. At least that is what Crimson said." I replied looking at the small girl with a small smile lighting up my face.

"Oh you can call Crimson, Izuku. At least that is his real name." Eri provided with a blinding white smile carefully getting untangled from Cri-Izuku and coming over to stand next to me. "What is your name? Can I nickname you? Do you like princesses? I do! I want to be a princess like Cinderella or Snow White!"

I chuckled from the energy coming from this small human being. "Ok starting from the beginning, my name is Hitoshi Shinsou, you can give me a nickname if you want, and I do like princesses in fact I used to play princesses with my other sister. . ." Shinsou trailed off, remembering how his sister's eyes would light up when he walked into the room, how she loved him until he got his quirk. Heck, his whole family loved him until he got his 'villainous' quirk. He fondly remembered getting ice-cream with his mom, his dad giving him small toy cars and trains and then sitting down on the ground and playing with him. It all ended when his quirk manifested and he accidentally put his mother under his command to go to the store and buy him some ice-cream. She never returned, having died in a car crash returning home. His father had been livid with rage and beaten Hitoshi harshly that night. From then on it only got worse as the beatings increased both in harshness and in frequency.

~Eri POV~

"What is your name? Can I nickname you? Do you like princesses? I do! I want to be a princess like Cinderella or Snow White!" I exclaimed happily.

My new older brother chucked at my happiness and said "Ok starting from the beginning, my name is Hitoshi Shinsou, you can give me a nickname if you want, and I do like princesses in fact I used to play princesses with my other sister. . ." He trailed off and his eyes went dull as though living through some terror in his mind. He ended up curled up on the ground crying and I turned to Izuku panicked.

"IZUKU!! WAKE UP!!!" I shrieked knowing that he would be able to help Shinsou better than I would be able to.

(I have to get to Youth Group tonight. . . honestly I would skip if I didn't have to play guitar tonight. Anyways I will hopefully update this story soon. I apologize for the poor grammar and (probably) spelling.)

Word count- 596 words