The Fight

~Shinsou POV~

Izuku came out soon, carrying two drinks, handing one to Erasurehead and passing me my black coffee, he leaned in and whispered that he'd taken Eri to the staff room.

"Breaking News! A Slime Villain Has Captured a Young Blonde Boy" The news broadcast quickly caught both Erasurehead and Izuku's attention and I could see the recognition followed by determination that crossed Izuku's face and before I could ask him what he was going to do, he was gone. Both Erasurehead and I stood staring at the place he'd been a second ago in shock.

~Erasurehead's POV~

'Damn that kid could move fast' I thought, I knew I couldn't get there in time, so I stood there with Shinsou, both helplessly watching the tv as a small green haired boy appeared, quickly beating the slime villain and bottling it up. Seeing All Might coming I opened my mouth to warn the boy before I realized that 
1. He was still a vigilante and
2. He couldn't hear me anyway

So I started running as fast as possible, using my scarf to swing onto the roof tops and jump from rooftop to rooftop in hopes of getting there in time to stop a large scale fight between All Might and Izuku. A large explosion followed by screams and a large wind that almost blew me off balance let me know that I'd arrived too late. I swung down quickly, seeing that surprisingly Izuku was holding his own pretty well against the #1 Hero. Dodging his attacks and getting people to safety. I was surprised, All Might seemed more intent on capturing/wounding Izuku than saving the innocents that might get hurt by the blasts he was creating, so I started quietly getting people to safety while I prayed for Izuku's safety.

Finally, all the innocents were safe, I checked the fight again. While Izuku was still doing pretty good, it was clear that he was no match to the more trained, muscled hero who was mercilessly attacking him with no regard to his safety or well being. I knew that Izuku needed to get out of there before he got either seriously injured or worse... killed.