"A-All Might?-"

~Erasurehead's POV~

I heard a loud explosion and suddenly the area around All Might lit up with a large explosion. I knew Crimson didn't have an explosion quirk so I was wondering who it was. The blonde kid who'd been caught in the slime villain was bravely standing beside Crimson against All Might

~Bakugou's POV~

That shitty nerd had rescued me and then All Might had attacked him. I stood to the side watching not knowing whether to do anything or not. I decided not to because it seemed that he was doing pretty good, but then for a second his attention got taken by a little child coming over from where a weird hobo looking dude had taken all the onlookers. While Deku's attention was on the kid, All Might started powering up a large smash that would both take out Deku and the kid. 

"ALL MIGHT!!!!" I yelled at the top of my voice, releasing a large explosion and speeding over to stand beside Deku "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! HE FUCKING SAVED ME YET YOU ATTACK HIM. YOU MAY CLAIM THAT DEKU IS THE VILLAIN, BUT THE TRUTH IS, YOU ARE THE VILLAIN HERE!!" Little did I know but those words were being broadcast over the entire country and multiple vigilantes/villains were teaming up to come rescue the brave kid who'd stood up to All Might. 

~Izuku's POV~

'Kachaan?- What was he doing here? He's going to get himself killed!' I thought as he exploded All Might and stood next to me facing the #1 Hero, "What the heck are you doing here Kachaan?! You're gonna get killed!"

"HUH?! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME SHITTY NERD?!" I had to sigh at that, same old Kachaan... Suddenly a massive blast of air hit me and Kachaan, I grabbed him, curling around him in hopes of protecting him, then we hit the ground and everything went black

Crimson VigilanteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara