Escape

~Izuku POV~

Groaning I opened my eyes seeing nothing but whiteness, startled, I tried to sit up, but something held me back. A chain held me in a laying down position. They wrapped around my chest, legs and arms completely restraining me. Also when I tried to activate my quirk, it didn't work, so they must have quirk restraining cuffs on me.

"Crimson! Caught you at last young villain!" '-fuck I recognized that voice, it was All Might "What the FUCK do you want Toshinori Yagi?" I asked, fed up with his bullshit.

~All Might's POV~

"I- How the fuck do you know my real name?" I asked the young green haired villain in front of me. "We've made sure that the only name the public knows of is my hero name."

"I know everything about you. Your weakness. Your affair with my mom that led to dad killing her. I EVEN KNOW THAT YOU WERE THE FATHER OF MY OLDER BROTHER WHO MY FATHER KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE BEFORE I WAS BORN!!!"

"...... Young Midoriya?-" I asked remembering the small boy who'd been Inko's pride and joy, this couldn't be him.... right?-

~Izuku's POV~

I was about ready to deck this mother fucker (pun not intended) when I heard Kachaans voice "OI, WHERE THE FUCK IS DEKU??? I WANT TO SEE HIM!" "...Kachaan?- He's here too?" Just then the door was exploded and Kachaan ran in, coming straight over to me "DEKU! WHAT THE FUCK? WHY ARE YOU CHAINED UP LIKE A FUCKING ANIMAL?!" 

"Well, because I like it- OBVIOUSLY I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!" I said, done with everyone "All Might, would you kindly FUCKING RELEASE ME I NEED TO CHECK ON MY SIBLINGS! BEFORE THEY HAVE FUCKING PANIC ATTACKS!"

"....Siblings?-" God damn, it sounded like All Might and Kachaan were the same person for a second there

"... Yes. I. Have. Siblings. Who. I. Rescued." I was done, feeling part of my quirks come back, I used earth to create a violent earthquake contained to the room that broke my chains. "Now, nice talking to you, but I've got to go, later!" I teleported to the tree house to find Shinsou and Eri.