New Family

~Shinsou's POV~

'Wow, I must be dreaming.' I thought in disbelief as my new friend jumped from rooftop to rooftop. 'That's it I am dreaming. I don't want to wake up from this dream. I don't want to be in the basement again or locked in my room while waiting for whatever new punishment my parents could come up with.'

I must have fallen asleep at one point because the next thing I remember is waking up in a light, warm room with sunlight streaming in the window.

"W-where am I?" I asked mentally cursing my stutter.

"Did you forget?" A light youthful voice chuckled from beside me.

"I-that wasn't a dream?" I asked in astonishment.

"Nope! You are living here in the woods with me and my adopted younger sister, Eri."

Bold- Shinsou's mind

Underlined- Annoying voice in Shinsou's mind

You know he doesn't want you here

Bu-

He just took you so that you couldn't blab to the pros what he looked like.

Tha-

You are so stupid and ugly with that villain's quirk. No wonder your parents hated your guts!

Hey-

UGLY!

USELESS!

MURDERER!

"-sou, Shinsou, you ok? Breath with me ok? In 1 2 3, out 1 2 3 4."

Shakily I followed the commands. Once I was able to breath easily again the arms that had circled my waist left making me feel cold again. Not wanting to ask for them back I curled in on myself to give me that same feeling again.

"You know that if you wanted me to hug you again, you just had to ask for it!" The voice was back again, this time teasing .

The arms were back around my waist making me feel something I have only felt once before. Loved. I relaxed into the arms and must have fallen asleep again for when I woke up I was laying on top of Crimson with one arm around him. (Not a ship. They are like brothers. Besides I enjoy ShinKami way too much!) One of his arms still circled my waist while his other hand was buried in my thick purple hair.