the 9th (season 2 - episode 1)

A/N: UM 30K LIKES?! WHAT?!?!?!!!?! HOW?!?!?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! <3

You were on the plane that would take you to Japan, sitting in the window seat beside Chan and leaning against his shoulder. You only had one of your earphones in so you would still be able to hear if someone was speaking to you.

Since you get slight motion sickness on planes the boys suggested you sit with Chan since he likely wouldn't sleep on the journey, so he would be able to check up on you and make sure you were feeling okay. You were fairly quiet for most of the journey but Chan was understanding and reassured you that he didn't mind. He turned the camera to you before the flight so that you could just rest without having to worry about the camera if you didn't feel good during the journey.

You had started to get a headache and feel slightly nauseous shortly after the flight took off, so Chan made sure to keep checking up on you. He would either lightly tap your cheek or would reach up to massage your temples every so often. You would smile when he did so, and that was how he was able to wordlessly check if you needed anything during the journey.

Your outfit that day was a striped green and white cropped shirt and a denim jacket, paired with ripped jeans and white trainers. Your hair was tied into a loose side braid with some pieces of hair left out at the front and by your temples. You weren't wearing much makeup as usual, just some eye makeup to match your outfit. For jewellery you just opted to wear some silver studded earrings and a simple silver necklace, as well as a few rings. Since you had been travelling that day you wanted to keep the look quite comfortable, hence the simple jewellery and loose hairstyle.

When you guys finally arrived at Japan you all went to the minibus that you would be using for the day, all of you sitting together in the back two rows as you waited for the staff members to start filming

When you guys finally arrived at Japan you all went to the minibus that you would be using for the day, all of you sitting together in the back two rows as you waited for the staff members to start filming. You were sat in Hyunjin's lap on the window seat, while Jeongin sat beside you.

Once the staff sorted themselves out they started filming and immediately welcomed you all to Japan, causing the nine of you to cheer happily. You were feeling a lot better since you were no longer on the plane, your headache having mostly subsided and only leaving you with some slight lightheadedness.

The staff members told you all that you would be going out and doing some sightseeing in two separate teams, without their help. This meant that you would have to navigate the places you wanted to go to by yourselves. The teams were the 00 members and the non-00 members, so you were with Chan, Minho, Changbin and Jeongin.

You then moved to your seats in the minibus after the teams and the plan for the day had been announced, you moving to sit in Jeongin's previous seat between Hyunjin and Minho. Jeongin noticed that you had moved to comfortably lean against Hyunjin's shoulder while the staff members were talking, so he felt it would be best if you sat next to him in case you fell asleep during the drive. He gave you his seat and you made yourself comfortable against Hyunjin's shoulder after thanking him, while he moved to the single seat in front of Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was quick to grab your hand, and during the journey he would squeeze it every few minutes to check up on you. You gave him a tired smile and squeezed his hand in return whenever he did so, greatly appreciating the action and reassuring him that you were feeling okay.

Since you weren't feeling great on the plane you didn't really manage to sleep well, so you tried to get some rest on the bus instead. You eventually started feeling much better, and soon you were able to join in on the fun as the boys started singing along to some Stray Kids songs that were playing on the bus.

Minho had picked up the self camera after a while, holding it up so that you were in the frame with him.
"Byollie, where are we going?" he asked you, instantly laughing along with the others at the innocent smile you had thrown him in response. He was well aware that you hadn't been listening properly to what the staff members were saying previously about where exactly you would be going.
Jisung quickly leaned forward after a few seconds and whispered the answer to you, causing you to laugh before answering confidently that you were on your way to Shibuya. The others laughed at the interaction, before you all fell into a comfortable silence and you returned to where you were leaning on Hyunjin's shoulder for the remainder of that journey.

When you guys got off the bus after arriving at your destination, you immediately split into your separate teams and started walking around. You held Chan's hand for the majority of that day because he knew you would probably get lost - you weren't paying much attention to where you were going since you were so excited and were mainly focussed on looking around while you walked.

You guys stopped to decide where to go after a few minutes, while you were still in awe of your surroundings. When you heard the boys suggesting to go to Tower Records, you started jumping up and down in excitement which caused the others to coo at your cuteness.

You were walking to Tower Records when you suddenly had an idea, squeezing Chan's hand as you walked to get his attention.
"Oppa, can we buy our album at Tower Records?" you asked, gaining the attention of the other boys who all collectively agreed that it was a good idea.

You walked around the store and admired the albums in the k-pop section after arriving at Tower Records, you getting distracted for a while by the NCT albums. While you were looking around, you suddenly heard Awaken playing in the store, causing all of you to get really excited and moved by the fact that your song was playing in such a popular place.

After finally finding the section where your albums were located, you bought a few copies of both your pre-debut album 'Mixtape', as well as 'I Am Not'. You decided to keep a copy of each for yourselves, but you signed and gave the rest of them back to the store as a gift. People had begun to recognise you, a small crowd of fans forming around the platform you'd made your way towards to open the albums.

You guys opened the debut album to see whose photocard you received, all of you bursting into laughter at the sight of Jisung's picture from when he was younger. You then signed your own copies of the albums, before ending your visit to Tower Records by taking some photos with the fans.