chapter 14

Alec's POV

Tyler and I were right in front of my front door....kissing.... But this kiss didn't feel like any kiss before. He had his hands on my waist, pulling me close if that was even possible anymore. I had my hands around his neck, and I was on my tippy toes trying to be about the same height as him, but he's just so god damn tall that I have to stand on my toes to almost reach his height. His hands started to go lower down my waist and reached my bottom. He squeezed my two butt cheeks, making me jump in shock. He laughed at my sudden jump and I hit him on the chest.

"How about we take this inside?" He whispered in my ear. I bite my lip to resist moaning, and I opened the door for us. But I saw the most horrific scene the minute I opened the door. There was blood all over the floor. I could smell the iron from the blood and my stomach churned.

CRAP! Mom and Dad!

"Mom? Dad?" I called out, but nobody responded.

"We're upstairs!" I heard mom call out. I immediately ran up the stairs to see dad laying on his bed, with his shirt soaked with his blood.

"What happened?" I asked mom.

"I was in the kitchen cooking, when all of a sudden, I heard a loud bang. I walked out and saw your dad laying on the floor, blood everywhere."

"There's good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?" Shanon asked holding onto her clipboard.

"The good news." Mom said, as he clutched onto dad's hand.

"The good news is that he's gonna be okay, but the bad news is that he lost his child."

"What child?" Mom asked dad.

"Umm. I was pregnant." Dad awkwardly said.

"Did you know about this?" Mom asked me.

"Uh, well... Sorta, kinda, yeah."

"Why didn't you guys tell me?"

"Because we knew you were gonna freak out." I responded.

"You guys still should've told me." Mom mumbled.

"Well you know now." Dad said with a smile on his face, trying to make the situation better.

"Yeah, and when you get better, I'm gonna give you a beating." Mom smirked deviously. Suddenly, dad's face turned from calm to scared.

I dragged Tyler into my room before mom could say anything to me. I led him to my bed and sat in a criss-crossed applesauce position as he did the same.

"So what's up?" Tyler asked holding onto my hands. I shrugged, playing with his fingers.

"Talk to me." He whispered.

"I don't know what to talk about." I mumbled under my breathe.

"Then tell me about your week."

"I guess it was okay. But it got better now that you're with me." He leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips.

There was a silence after that, but it was a comfortable silence.

"Oh my god. I think I love you." Tyler said smiling, showing his pearly whites. Did he just say what I think he just said? He loves me?! He loves me!

"I love you too."

He held my face ans smooshed his lips all over mine.

"Get ready, I'm coming to pick you up at 7. I have a surprise for you." He said and left. I looked at my watch and I only had an hour and a half to get ready! I called in the expert to help me out, Aunt Amy.

"How about this one?" I asked Aunt Amy, holding up a purple shirt.

"Nah, that shirt doesn't go with your pants honey." She said and continued to go through my closet.

"Now, this one looks much better." She threw me a sky blue button up shirt and my navy blue skinny jeans.

Just when I was about to tuck my shirt in, Aunt Amy slapped my hand away and untucked my shirt.

"Don't tuck in your shirt, it looks better untucked." I checked my watch and it was exactly 7 when the doorbell rang. I thanked Aunt Amy for helping me out and answered the door.

"Hey Alec." Tyler said once I answered the door.

"Hey. You look great."

"So do you. You ready to go?" He asked grabbing my hand gently.

"Yup."

He brought me to his car, and opened the door for me. We both slid in and started our journey.

"Where are we going?" I kept asking but he just smiled and nodded.

We arrived at a house, more like a castle. He brought me in and gave me a tour.

"You like this place? It's my mom and dad's beach house." They have a beach house?! I mean mom and dad could get a beach house too but no! They just HAD to get "equipment" for the pack. I care about the pack and all, but I've never once seen them use the equipment that mom and dad bought.

Tyler led me to the pool room. It was lit up with candles and everything. I turned around and saw Tyler taking his clothes off.

"Ummm what are you doing?"

"I decided to go skinny dipping, and you should join." He started to take my clothes off, and I allowed him because honestly, who doesn't want to go skinny dipping with a hot guy?

We both jumped in and I have to tell you, the water is FREEZING!!!!!

"Sorry if the water's cold, I forgot to turn on the water heater."

"It's okay, it's not that cold anyways." I lied.

"Are you sure? You're shivering."

"I'm alright."

He came and embraced me. I could feel his heat radiating off him, making me warm instantly.

We just splashed and relaxed the whole time we were in the pool. I got used to the cold water after a few minutes.

2 HOURS LATER...

"It's getting late, we should get out." He said as we cuddled in the pool.

"Yeah." We both got out, drying ourselves with a towel. We quickly put on our clothes and headed to the living room.

We talked all night long about our likes and dislikes. We even did a boyfriends compatibity test on a magazine, and apparently we are 100% right for each other. I guess Tyler and I are really meant to be.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!!! I hope you liked this chapter!!!!! I apologize for the really late update, but it's up now so..... yeah. Remember to vote, comment and follow! Also if you are the first one to vote for any of my chapters for this book, you will be dedicated in one of these chapters!!!!! SO VOTE!<3

-S