This is why I love you (boyxboy)

Hi guys! If you have not yet read the first book of this, please do because this is a sequel! But if you don't want to read the first book then fine. You just won't know what's going on. Enjoy! :)

Alec's POV

"What do you mean you're pregnant?" I said to dad at the dining table. It was only me, dad, and Jayden that we're sitting there. We had to exclude mom out of this because dad doesn't want mom to "worry". What the fuck? Mom's gonna notice sooner or later.

"Isn't mom going to find out?" Jayden asks quietly so mom couldn't hear.

"Don't worry about that, I'll somehow tell him, but for now no one tells mom that I'm pregnant understand?" He said looking at both me and Jayden.

"Yes." Jayden and I said in unison.

"Good. Now, I might be giving this baby up."

"What? You can't do that!" I say standing up from my chair.

"But what other choice do I have? Your mother's already exhausted from you two, he doesn't need another one to take care of."

"Then we'll take care of the baby." Jayden said.

"Hell no, you are taking care of it. I don't know anything about taking care of kids " I said raising my voice.

"Then you'll learn. We could get books or do something." Jayden says. Man, does he want this baby that badly? I mean I want it too, but not as badly as he does.

" But you have to help out too dad." I said pointing at him.

"Fine whatever."

"Who do you need to help out?" Mom says walking down the stairs, his hair wet from his shower (I forgot to mention this in the first book, but Jake's sons call him mom).

"Uh help me out with uh my training." I said hoping he would believe it.

"I am? I mean I am! He needs help on his technique, which I'm going to help him on." Dad says standing up.

"Is everything okay? You guys are acting weird." Mom says as he goes into the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"Aren't we always weird?" Jayden says with his fake laugh.

"No, at least I don't think so. Matt, what's going on?"

"Nothing sweetie. I'm gonna go to the backyard now to help Alec with his technique. Let's go Alec." Dad said, and we were off to the backyard.

"So dad, when are you gonna tell mom you're pregnant?" I said to dad as we were "fighting".

"I don't know, I'm gonna have to wait for the perfect time."

"But aren't you afraid that mom will freak out?"

"Yes, but it's not my fault that he didn't wear a condom."

I scoffed at that. "Please, you didn't wear a condom and look who you're fighting."

"That wasn't my fault. I wasn't carrying any." He said stopping our "fight".

"You couldn't have waited to get some?"

"No, my wolf was very anxious that day okay?"

"Whatever you say dad, whatever you say." I said holding my arms up in surrender.

Jayden's POV

"Hey mom, what would you do if we had a another younger sibling?" I asked mom as he came out the kitchen.