Chapter 2 (EDITED)

Jayden's POV

After making out for at least 10 minutes, we starting to go to our date. I kept asking Drew where we were going, but he wouldn't tell me. Every time I asked where we were going, he'd ignore me, so I decided to get even. Because he hated the silent treatment, I gave him the silent treatment.

After about half an hour to an hour of driving, I still didn't talk. "Baby you okay? You've been quiet for a while now." He said looking at me for a second then back to the road.

I said nothing to him looking out the window and crossing my arms. "Come on, princess. Don't give me the silent treatment, you know I hate that." Again, I said nothing. He pulled over and stopped the car.

He grabbed my chin gently and forced me to look at him. "Sorry okay? I'm ignoring your questions because it's a surprise. Don't give me the silent treatment." He whispered.

There was a short pause before I slammed my lips against his. I was kissing him and he was kissing me, both fighting for dominance. I obviously lost and he took over. He unbuckled me and picked me up from my seat and placed me on his lap, as I straddled him; not breaking apart.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance, but I didn't want to give it to him yet. I wanted him to fight for it. Once he realized I wasn't going to give him entrance, he bit my bottom lip, pulling it with his teeth. I gasped, opening my mouth slightly. He shoved his tongue into my mouth, exploring it.

Wait. Aren't we suppose to be going to our date? I quickly pulled apart. Drew scruched up his eyebrows, making him look confused. "Our date." I said reminding him.

"Oh." He siad chuckling and putting me back on my seat. I buckled up and we were on our way again.

About 10 minutes later we arrived at a field of grass. It's already dark out, so the sky was full of stars. Drew held my hand and led me to a blanket. On top of it was a picnic basket and two candles.

"I wanted to bring you here today so we can look at the stars. And whenever I look at them, they will always remind me of your sparkling eyes." He said looking directly at my eyes.

"I love it. And I love you." I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

We sat down and started to eat. He handed me a burger, but I gave it back to him.

"I'm sorry. I don't eat meat." I said to clear his confusion.

"You're a werewolf. Your life revolves on meat."He said with a chuckle.

"I know, but I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat any type of meat."

"Good thing I brought some fruits." He said taking out a container of chocolate coated strawberries.

We took turns feeding each other the strawberries. "These are the best strawberries ever." I said biting into one.

"Because it's for the best person ever."He said giving me a kiss.

Before he pulled apart, I deepened the kiss. He responded immediatly by biting my bottom lip for entrance. I gave it to him and he entered his tongue inside my mouth, both our tongues fighting for dominance. Obviously I lost, giving him the power to control me.

I climbed on top of him, not ever disconnecting. I started to grind my hard on against his.

"I really ned you to be inside me. My heat isn't getting better." I said. Without saying anything, he pulled my pants off, and continued grinding on me. I ripped his shirt off, drooling over his abs.

The next thing I know is that Drew's about to enter me. I quickly stopped him, and he gave me a confused look.

"Did you bring condoms?" I reminded him. He went into the basket and took out a condom. He quickly put it on and continued. He slowly entered me as I hissed in pain.