chapter 15

Sorry that this chapter's a month late, but I hope you enjoy it! :)

Jayden's POV

It's been a few months since I found out I was pregnant, and you can start to see a baby bump forming. I didn't really want anyone knowing about me being pregnant other than Drew, so I started to wear really baggy clothes, like sweats. People are beginning to notice that I've "changed". They've been asking why I suddenly started to eat so much and why I always wear baggy clothes. I'd just shrug and walk away. 

Drew and I were on our bed cuddling.He'd rake through my hair with his hand every so often, and I'd be playing with his fingers. 

 "I have to go downstairs." Drew mumbled into my ear. I turned around and faces, giving him the puppy eyes.  

"Don't leave." I begged.

"I'd really loved to stay but I have to attend an important pack meeting. Sorry princess." He kissed my forehead and went downstairs. Fucking werewolves and their god gamn fucking meetings!

I decided to go downstairs and check the mail. There were only about 4 or 5 letters in there. I went through them to see if any were mine, but there wasn't anything for me except this small envelope. 

I tore it open and the letters were in different fonts from a magazine. How cliche is that?

The letter read "STAY AWAY FROM HIM! OR ELSE..." or else what? And who's the him? I looked back at the envelope but there wasn't a name or an address on it. I turned the note around, and nothing was there either. I ripped up the paper and threw it out since I didn't want anyone to know about it. 

Drew's POV

"I called out this meeting because we have a serious matter at our hands. Rogues! We spotted a few last week and more and more keeps coming. We must protect this pack, so I already have gaurds watching for us, but just in case of a rogue attack and the gaurds can't take it, we need to find a safety zone. I recommend the cabin that's a few miles away from here. So if  we can't handle an attack, I want you and your mates to go to the cabin. Do you understand?" The alpha said, which was also Jayden's father. 

"Yes alpha." Everyone said in unison. 

"Good. You are to be dismissed." Everyone left but me. I walked up to Mr. Smith to ask him a question. 

"Good afternoon alpha." I greeted him.

"Really? You're seriously gonna call me 'alpha' when you're dating my son?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Smith-"

"Just call me Matt."

"Okay. Well Matt, I wanted to tell you for a while now but I was scared of the outcome. So here goes nothing. I got your son pregnant." I said slowly. There was a long awkward pause. I didn't say anything and neither did he. 

"Are you mad sir?" 

"Drew, do you really love my son?"

"Yes."

"Are you willing to take care of your child like it's your number one priority?"

"Yes."

"Then I don't see why I'd be mad. I'm actually glad! I'm gonna be  a Grandfather!" Matt said happily. A wave of relief came crashing down on me and I was so glad that I'm not dead yet. 

I went back upstairs to see that Jayden was gone. He left a note on the table saying that he went out with Chelsea. 

Jayden's POV 

Chelsea and I decided to go shopping. We bought so many things already and my hands are starting to hurt from the heaviness of the bags. We came across a sex shop and she dragged me in. I disagreed with her at first, but now, I'm starting to like this store. 

I've been looking at sexy lingerie for the past 10 minutes. Debating if I should get the sexy nurse outfit with an easy access or just a light blue little dress that just covers my private spot. What the heck, I'll get both. 

"Jay, look what I found! These are perfect for you and Drew." She held up a handcuff, a cock ring, a two sided dildo, strawberry flavored lube  and a pink vibrater. 

"Chelsea, quit messing around and put those back."

"Oh come on! You'll love it! How about this? I'll buy these for you but you're gonna have to use these for a whole entire week and then we'll see if you like these kinky things or not." 

"Fine." I huffed so she'd wouldn't keep annoying me. 

I came home and went upstairs to my room and found out that Drew was taking a shower. I quickly put my bags down and rapidly changed into the sexy nurse outfit. I took out all the sex toys from the bag and place it on the bed where I was lying down. 

He came out with nothing but a towel on, dripping wet. 

"What's all this?" He asked, slowly walking towards me. 

"Well I decided to give you a special treat. You like?" I asked, showing him my outfit as I bit my lip. 

"Mmhmm, I love." He said lying down on the bed, placing my on his lap. I started to grind myself on him as I felt his hard on. In a blink of an eye, I pulled his towel off him. I trailed kisses down his chest, to his stomach, to his big dick. 

I licked the tip that was already leaking precum and took him whole. He moaned loudly and rolled his head back, he had a hand on the back of my head, forcing me to go even deeper. I was soon deep throating him, and he came in my mouth. I licked all his juices up and placed the cock ring on him. I open the bottleof strawberry flavored lubed and squeezed a reasonable amount of it on his shaft. I lowered myself on it and nearly screamed at the pleasure it gave me. I started bouncing on his member, hitting my prostate everytime. Once I was stretched out enough, I decided to turn on the vibrater and stick it in me with Drew's dick inside. I was seeing stars already and we just got started. Drew went faster and harder like never before. All you can hear in the room were moans and skin against skin. 

"Uggghhh! Drew y-your s-so big!" I stuttered. 

"You like that? You like me pounding your bubblebutt?" He asked grunted. I kept moving the vibrater in and out of me. 

"Mmhmm I do! I love it went you fuck me hard!" I moaned. "Fuck! I think I'm gonna cum!" 

"Cum for me baby." Drew whispered in my ear seductivly as he pinched my nipple. 

That brought me over the edge and I came all over him, tightening my walls against his big shaft. He bit me on my soft spot, and filled me with his seeds. 

"That was amazing." I panted, relaxing from my climax. 

______________________________________________________________________

I knwo, I know, this update is REALLY late. I apologize for making you wait such a long time! But I do hope that you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote! <3

-S