chapter 13

Hi lovies!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys will and are having a wonderful Christmas/x-mas with your families. This is also my special Christmas chapter for you guys, so don't forget to read it and vote!!!!

Jayden's POV

Today's Christmas and I was suppose to spend it with Drew, but I guess not. Drew sent me a text last night to take my stuff back, so I'm on my way to his house. As I drove by houses and houses, I couldn't help but let all those emotions come back. It was a mix of anger and confusion. I kept asking myself why? Why was I stupid enough to believe that he loved me? Why? Why? Why?

I parked the car in front of his driveway and walked to his front door steps. I knocked on the door, but nobody answered. I knocked one more time, but no respond. Maybe he's out? That can't be, his car was parked in his driveway. I was about to walk away, before the door swung open. I was not expecting the person who answered the door, in fact, I was shocked and a little bit heart broken.

"Damian?"

"Hey, looking for Drew?" He asked calmly. He was wearing an oversized shirt that looked so familiar. I could've sworn that the shirt he was wearing was... Drew's!

"Uh, yeah. He told me to come by and pick up my stuff." He opened the door wider to let me in. I walked in and the smell of sugar cookies and cinnamon automatically hit me. I walked upstairs and entered Drew's room. A box with my name labeled on it was sitting on his bed. Before I could take it, Drew walked into his room with a towel on his waist, and water dripping down his body.

"Hey." He said awkwardly, strolling towards me.m

"Hey."

"Here are your things by the way." He walked towards his bed and handed me the box. I quickly took it and thanked him. When I was about to leave, I felt a tug on my arm.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"For what?"

"For everything."

"Just one question." I said putting the box on the floor.

"Why is Damian here?" I waited for a response, but he never gave me one.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Enjoyed what?"

"Don't play dumb with me Drew. Did you enjoy fucking him?!"

"What? No! We didn't do anything!"

"Then why the fuck he he wearing one of your shirts, and why is he in your house?"

"Because he needed a place to sleep last night, so I offered my place." Why is he defending him!?

"What happened to his place then?"

"He forgot his keys at home and his parents were out of town. That's what happened, that's all that happened. The shirt was because he got his shirt dirty so I gave him mine to borrow."

"Oh." I said quietly.

"Wait a minute, are you jealous?"

"Well fuck yeah I am. The love of my life is with his ex, any boyfriend would get jealous from that."

"You still love me?"

"I never stopped." He crashed his lips against mine, shoving his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues danced together rapidly, our mouths never moving apart. He pulled me closer if it was still possible. He moved his hand onto the rim of my pants, pulling into it.

"I love you." He whispered between pants.

"I love you too." I replied, putting my hands on the back of his neck. His mouth was no longer on mine, but on my neck. He was biting and sucking, leaving love bites on me. He led me to his bed, but I just remembered that Damian was here. I pulled away from him, and reminded him that Damian was downstairs.

"So does that mean you forgive me?" Drew asked giving me an innocent face with puppy eyes.

"......fine." I sighed. He attacked me with bunch of kisses on my face.

I guess we are going to celebrate Christmas together.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!!!! EXTREMELY sorry for such a short chapter, but I hoped you liked it anyways. Please don't forget to vote!!!!!!! And have a happy holiday!!!!!! <3

-S