Chapter 28

3rd person POV:
~Trigger warning: talks about suicide, miscarriage, and rape
1 hour later

So..Louis woke up, and as soon as the doctor's had explained what happened to Louis and the babies it was all breakdowns a yelling from there.
~Flashback~
Louis had just woken up; then triplets all stood up as a doctor walked in. "Louis, I am sorry to say this but you have unfortunately lost one of the babies. We were able to save the rest of them, but this one was on the smaller side and we believe that the other babies may have been taking the babies nutrients. Again I am sorry for your loss; I'll be on my way out now." "No..No..Noo" this can't be happening Louis yells tears spilling out of his eyes. The triplets try to comfort him; hiding their tears, so they can strong for their omega. Louis denies their comfort by thrashing around, crying, and silently screaming. "Why me? Why did my baby have to die?" Louis cries. "Are you guys going to leave me?" Marcel rushes to Louis and says "No, we aren't going to leave you. Even though we have had one of our precious babies pass away; we still need to protect our other three babies, and we love you to much to leave you." "Thank you, I'm still sorry for all of this it's all my fault." Louis whispered. "Never your fault omega" Edward says digging his head into Louis neck; licking over his mate mark on Louis to show that he won't leave his omega, and as a way of showing Louis clarification that this wasn't his fault.
~Flashback over~
Right now Louis is just staring at a wall; he looks like Edward from a few hours ago, numb. "I am going to get us some food. Could one of you come with me to help me carry the food?" Harry asked. "Sure I'll help" Marcel replies. As soon as Marcel and Harry leave the room Edward gets up, and goes up to Louis. "Louis?" "Yes, Eddie?" "Can I tell you something?" "Sure" "Back in high school I had this best friend; she was a omega while all my other friends ranged between alpha and beta. One day she was walking home from school, and some random alpha r-raped her. About a month later she found out she was pregnant, but as soon as she was in her second trimester she had a miscarriage. I remember the sounds of her tears and screams. I was there every moment trying to help her, but in the end it became too much for her to deal with. Being raped, then finding out your pregnant, and then loosing your baby drove her down a dark and sad path. She unfortunately committed suicide, but I'll never forget her. With is why I need you to understand that everything will be okay in time, and I know everything hurts right now. But we will all soon realize that everything happens for a reason; we won't forget our baby, but we will cherish what little time we had with our baby. We also have three more babies on the way, so I need you to be as strong as you can. Because I won't let us loose anymore of our children. I love you, but I can't loose you. Because if I loose you then I don't know what I would do with my life." Edward looks over at Louis to see him crying. "I love you Eddie, and I promise I won't let go okay." Edward nods back in response wiping his tears off his face. "Can we cuddle?" Edward asks. Louis nods in response. After about fifteen minutes the two mates had fallen asleep. Soon Harry and Marcel walk through the door with food; only to see Edward and Louis asleep with dried tears on their faces. "What the hell did we miss?" Marcel whispers to Harry. "I don't know" Harry replied.

(A.n- hi everyone, I hope that everyone had a good thanksgiving(if you celebrate it.)

Xoxo: J🍒🍒🍒