Chapter 12

1st person POV: Edward

I wake up the next morning to see Louis wrapped in the duvet like a burrito. No wonder why I felt a little cold through out the night; oh well he looks cute so I don't mind. Marcel is reading a book, and I don't know where Harry is. "Hey Marcy where's Harry?" "He went to get breakfast, so we can eat and then go to the spa." "Okay." "Louis? Come on you need to wake up" I shake his shoulder. "But eddy-" "Sorry, but no baby boy get up" "Fine. You're lucky I love you" Louis sassed. "We are very lucky" Marcel cut in. Harry soon barges into our hotel room with 3 McDonald's bags. "I didn't know what Louis and you wanted, so I panicked." Harry said quickly. "Thank you hazza bear" we say. We eat and soon make our way over to Zayn, Niall, and Liam's room. We knocked and they let us in and immediately everyone but Liam and Zayn close their eyes. Niall had rushed out of the shower naked saying 'my bitches are here finally.' And then rushed back to get changed. God I will never understand what goes on in that omegas brain; it's like he's either eating or say/doing dumb shit. Like how do Zayn and Liam put up with that.

Switch to 3rd person POV:

"Okay let's get going to the spa" Niall says. They all head out and make our way to the spa. They decided to get a couples massages because why the hell not. After about 45 minutes they're done with the massage and decided to pay, and then go shopping. Why may they have to go shopping you ask. Well two little omegas want to go drinking to night, and apparently they have nothing good to wear. Which all the alphas think is bs. The two sets of mates get to the mall; Louis and Niall decided to go to forever 21 first. Louis found some short shorts and a tank top that was in the form of a crop top to wear, and Niall found some black extra tight skinny jeans and a band t-shirt. The alphas were just going to wear some clothes they had brought with them. The pay for the clothes and leave. And the two sets of mates get reading to not only go drinking, but to cause some chaos too.

(A.N.- I know I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry I'll try more. Just got some stuff going on)

***Xoxo: J🍒🍒🍒