Chapter 25

2 hours later~
3rd person POV:

Louis and Niall make it back to Louis' and the triplets house; after a long day of shopping. They walk in and see Harry cooking, Marcel watching the bachelorette, and they don't see Edward; he's probably in his office. "Hey umm Harry, Marcel can you call Edward downstairs? I need to talk to all of you." Louis says "yes, are we in trouble?" Marcel asks. "No..." Louis replied. A few minutes later Edward comes down the stairs. "Okay so this is probably going to be easier if we sit down." They all sit down and Louis hands them each a goody bag. One has a pacifier, another has a onesie, and the last one has a bottle. The triplets open it, and they look down at the items; they look at each other and eventually put to and to together. "Your pregnant" Edward says barely above a whisper. Louis nods tears starting to form. "WE'RE PREGNANT" Marcel and Harry scream. "When did you find out?" Marcel asks. "This morning" Louis replied. "So we're not in trouble?" Harry says. "No." Edward goes and picks Louis up. "I love you and our pup(s)" Edward says. "I love you too, alphas."

(A.n- hey everyone, sorry it's been like 2 weeks since I have updated. Mid-terms are next week, so I have been busy with school. Also sorry this chapter is short.)

*Xoxo: J🍒🍒🍒