Chapter 21

3rd person POV:

It's been two weeks after the everything happening with Louis, and somehow the people looking for him have gotten more clues as to where they are. The question is how?

(Flashback to about four months ago)
Louis had just met the triplets; after some alphas raped him in an alleyway. Louis new his dad would try and find him, but he wasn't worried about it. He just wanted to go back to his and Niall's flat. Liam and Zayn didn't live with the two omegas at the time because they had their own apartments. But of course the alphas that had found him were his mates, so he moved out of the flat. But something that no one new; not even Niall or Liam was that Zayn was apart of a mafia and an important one too. He had joined it at the time to protect his mates; since him and the mafia boss were close.
(End of flashback)
To say Louis dad owed all sorts of mafias money; even the one Zayn is in was an understatement. Louis dad had promised money, Louis himself, etc. But Zayn told his mafia boss about the situation. The boss didn't want Louis; he wanted Louis' dad dead. So Zayn's boss has been voicing clues to other mafias as to where Louis could be. What those other mafia bosses don't know is that the clue leads to Louis dad; not Louis. Everyone had a feeling Zayn was up to something. Since Zayn was always on calls from unknown numbers, texting secretively, and he had changed his lock password. Niall was thinking the worst and Liam was upset. What was their mate up to.

(A.n- hey everyone sorry it's been a while since I updated it's my first week of school, so I've been busy with work. And getting used to online classes.Also I might start updating on Fridays or weekends from now on.)

***Xoxo: J🍒🍒🍒