Chapter 31

3rd person POV:
~3 months later~

Louis was no longer pregnant. It had been almost 2 months since Louis gave birth to his triplets; 2 boys and 1 girl . He named the boys Ambrose Marcel Styles and Kai Edward Styles, and the girl Esmeray Harriet Styles. Edward, Marcel, and Harry couldn't of been happier in life than they were right now. They had everything they could possibly such as Louis; aka their perfect omega, and their 3 pups.

~5 years later~
Today was the triplets 5th birthday, and they had just presented their second gender. Kai and Esmeray ended up being Alphas; while Ambrose ended up being a omega. The triplets were a little surprised that Ambrose was an omega; they thought he would be a beta. Louis on the other hand suspected that Ambrose was going to be an omega; since the boy was very shy and peculiar.

~20 years later~
As the years went on the triplets and Louis watched their pups turn into adults, go to college, and find their mates. Louis was surprised that Edward was the one balling his eyes out, and not him when they had to let their pups go off to college. Louis and the triplets now just sit a home and garden; now that they are retired. Kai took Edward's place as a CEO, Esmeray became Model and a part time Journalist, and Ambrose became one of the best baker's in the world now living in Paris with his alpha who is a Chef. Overall life was good for the happy family, and it all started when 3 alpha triplets found a little omega in an alleyway.
~The End

(A.n- Hi everyone, I wanted to thank you for reading my story and if you have been here since the beginning. I got to watch this story grow from 2k reads and like 9 countries to 18k reads 79 countries as of right now, and I couldn't of done it with out my readers. I didn't want to end the story here, but I barely have time to write anymore and when I do have time loose motivation to write anything. But I hope everyone has a great rest of their day, and TPWK.)

-Xoxo: J🍒🍒🍒