Chapter 3

3rd person POV:

As they enter the master bedroom Louis was yet again in shock. The room had a bed that could fit five people at least,the bedding was gray and navy blue, and the walls were a light gray. To Louis it was absolutely beautiful. Louis never had much growing up, so when he saw how big the room was he was great full. "Good night alphas" Louis mumbles tiredly "good night baby boy" they reply getting all snuggled up to their mate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The Next Morning) still 3rd person POV:

The next morning Louis wakes up before his alphas, so he turns to where he can see Harry. Louis starts to kiss Harry all over his face to wake him up. Harry starts smiling because he gets to wake up to a beautiful omega. "Good morning baby" "good morning hazza" Louis says kissing Harry's nose. "Can we go by my apartment today to collect some of my things" "Yeah, but what do you need to get?" Harry asks. "Oh you know just my stuffies, some clothes, and the necklace that was my moms."
"Wait you said was your mom's" Harry said "umm yeah my mummy past a few years ago due to c-cancer. She was the best; I could have asked for." Louis starts to cry in Harry's arms because it's an emotional topic for Louis. Marcel and Edward hear Louis crying, so they immediately rap their arms around him to; to comfort him. Louis gets his tears dried up, and they all head down stairs to start their day.

***Xoxo: J🍒🍒🍒
p.s.- sorry if it's short it's just chapter four may be long.