Chapter 14

1st person POV: Louis

The next morning I wake up with a pounding in my head. I don't even remember what happened last night and honestly I feel like I'm going to puke. I see two pain killers and a glass of water on the night stand I guess my mates left them for me. I take the two pain killers and get out of bed to go find my mates. I see them all sitting in the kitchen. "Good morning alphas" "good morning to you to" they all chirp back. "So what exactly do you remember from last night?" Edward asks. "I remember you getting into a fight but that's it." "Okay well basically after the fight we got kicked out, then we drove back here, and here we are." Marcel sums up the rest of the night. "Wait did Niall, Liam, and Zayn come with you?" I ask. My alphas eyes bulge out in shock. They forgot the others. "You dipsticks really forgot them" "Hey don't call us that, that's mean. And yes we forgot them." Harry says with a pout on his face. Oh god Niall is going to be the shit out me. I'm scared I think to myself.

3rd person POV:

A few minutes later there is a pounding on the door with Niall saying "open the damn door." Harry goes to open the door, and immediately Niall pushes past him and goes towards Louis. "You b*tch. You left me. Why?" "The three of us got into a fight I was drunk my alphas were just trying to get me home." Louis rushes out to Niall. "You're lucky I love you or else I would of just beaten your ass for what you did" "I love you to NiNi" "Well I can leave now good day" Niall says and walks out of the hotel room. "Oh and Louis no more getting drunk from now on. After last night and you almost slipping into little space we don't need anymore incidents like that happening again" Edward say sternly. "Yes alphas" Louis sighs. He new what would happen if he got drunk; just forgot to mention it to his alphas.

(A.N.- hey everyone that's it for this chapter for today. I know I haven't been updating recently I'm just really tired,stressed, and ever since school got out for summer break I just haven't been motivated because I just haven't been doing any schoolwork like I normally would, so I hope everyone understands. And hopefully I can find the motivation again to start continuing to write this book. Also only 21 more days until the 10 year anniversary of one direction; hope there will be a reunion.)

***Xoxo: J🍒🍒🍒