23; Wholly Yours

Context: Just felt like doing a fluffy wing fic, really.

Ever since he had become a demon, Crowley would groom his wings on a weekly basis. He took great pride in his wings, even if no one was going to see them. Aziraphale on the other hand, never did that, due to some past issues. Because of this, Aziraphale has a hard time adjusting to seeing Crowley in this light.

Word Count: 3,400

_____

Freedom made it a lot easier for Crowley and Aziraphale to acknowledge the ridiculous amount of pining they had been doing. And, with them no longer pretending to be enemies, they took to spending the night together more often, because they wanted to. This lead to them moving in together. Or rather, leaving enough of each other's stuff in both the Mayfair flat and the bookshop, so they would simply pick where they wanted to retire to at the end of the day. A bit strange, sure, but neither of them was ready to part with their respective home, so this would do for the time being.

They had a routine of sorts. On the rare days that Aziraphale would open the shop, he would let Crowley know before hand. He found that having him lurk around the shop in snake form was a very effective way of scaring off customers. He didn't even have to follow them upon entering the shop anymore. He knew Crowley would have them running out soon enough. Whenever he didn't open up downstairs, he and Crowley would flip a coin on whether they would stay in, or go enjoy themselves out and about. The demon cheated on many of those coin tosses to ensure they stayed indoors, but Aziraphale never bothered calling him out on it, because all this alone-time made him realize many things.

The first was that keeping his hands to himself was a thing of the past and he could let his hand wander over to Crowley's without fear, whenever he wanted. The snake actually encouraged it, especially in public. It was like a silent brag, he loved doing it. The second was just that. Crowley being the one to initiate those public displays of affection wasn't something he had expected. Far from it really, he assumed Crowley would groan and roll his eyes any time he'd try to grab onto him. To his delight, Crowley would latch on until Aziraphale would ask him to let go.

Speaking of not letting go, Crowley was incredibly clingy. Always looking for body heat, like the cold blooded reptile he was. Aziraphale might as well be the sun and Crowley was basking in him every chance he got. The demon also tried getting Aziraphale used to sleeping, but that was less successful. He was good at cuddling too, loved it to bits, even. Among other physical things, but what he walked in on certainly wasn't something he'd expected to see ever again.

Aziraphale had spent the night in Crowley's flat and had popped out the following morning to get some things from the nearby grocery store. He wanted to make some tres leches to prove to Crowley that it was a good dessert and not a 'bland, soggy mess of a cake' like he had described it the last time they'd had it. When he returned and put everything away, he was surprised that his demon hadn't greeted him or said a word since he had made it back. So Aziraphale called for him.

"Darling, where are you?"

No response. The angel shrugged with a hum and made his way over to the bedroom. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary if Crowley had buried himself under the covers again, since it was a fairly chilly day. As the angel got closer to their room, he wondered why the scent of sulfur was stronger than usual. Upon opening the door, it all made sense.

"Oh! Darling, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were indecent." Said the angel, turning red.

Crowley was sitting cross-legged in the middle of the bed, still in his pajama pants, shirtless with his wings out. He was grooming them.