2; Angelic Siblings

Context: Based on revelliee's Angel Bros AU on Instagram and Twitter.

Book Azi (17): Avery Zachariah Fell
Radio Azi (12): Alexander Zachary Fell
TV Azi is (5): Andrew Zachiel Fell

Human AU. They're literal brothers. All three have the initials "A.Z. Fell" in honor of their late paternal grandfather. The similar middle names were purely because their mother liked the idea, no symbolism there.

Since this is an Ineffable Husbands one-shots book, I obviously had to add Crowley somewhere in the mix and decided to have the same dynamic: 3 brothers. (Book Crow is 19, Radio Crow is 13 and TV Crow is 5, just like TV Azi.)

Now, here's the thing: there are three versions of the ship in this one-shot. By the end, based on what is said (and left unsaid), you can choose which pair is romantically involved, which is platonic and which is brotherly-bonded. The ending's up for interpretation because I won't lean one way or another, but the fact will remain that each pair loves each other in some way, shape or form.

Word Count: 9,700

_____

"Alexander! Andrew! Hurry up, please! Your food is getting cold!" Shouted Avery from the kitchen downstairs. He had just finished making breakfast and needed to jump in the shower as soon as possible to stay on schedule.

It was the same every morning. He'd get up early, check his brothers' notebooks and make breakfast. Yesterday it was Alexander who had chosen the menu, the day before it had been Avery, so naturally, today's choice belonged to Andrew. He had asked for crepes last night. Even though Avery was very much aware of what sugar in large quantities did to his baby brother, he figured it'd be alright. For his sanity anyway, since for the next eight hours, he wouldn't be the one dealing with him.

Andrew raced down the stairs with Alexander two steps behind, making sure to catch him if he were to trip. It was a common occurrence, the little guy was incredibly energetic. Very intelectual too, only in kindergarten but he was already at a second-grade reading level. A bit expected, considering his older brothers were a couple of bookworms and encouraged his eagerness to learn. In reality, Andrew was only enrolled in school to socialize, make friends with children his own age and because they had no one to watch him while they were at school.

Their father had passed after a horrible car accident he had when he lost control of the vehicle. To this day, Avery is afraid to learn how to drive because if he was in a similar wreck, he didn't want to be responsible for what would happen to his brothers, who would most likely be in the car with him.

Their mother was off in Syria this month running a clinic. She was a doctor and when she got the offer of going around the world to help people in need, she wanted to jump immediately. She didn't want to leave her children behind, but she also knew the constant traveling wouldn't allow the boys to have a normal life or educational experience. It was Avery who convinced her to live her dream. He had always been mature for his age, not to mention responsible. He had always helped take care of his brothers and he knew everything about running the house. As long as the joint bank account had money in it, he could handle everything. He had other times, when her shifts would go on for much longer than expected in the emergency room, so she knew exactly what he was capable of.

"Aziraphale made crepes, Alex! Look!" The 5 year old exclaimed as he bounced excitedly. He climbed onto the chair with Alexander's help.

The Fell boys started referring to each other as "Aziraphale" when Andrew was first learning to read. He saw their initials "A.Z. Fell" but it got jumbled together when he tried saying it quickly. Everyone thought it was adorable so they went along with it. Andrew used to see it as a tease but he actually started liking it. The two older brothers tend to just use it for him but he'll use it for them as well when he's feeling more affectionate. Which is truly saying something, because little Andrew is the sweetest child in existence, as far as Avery and Alexander know.