єιgнтєєи

A/N: 100 Votes for another update tomorrow.

[So kiss me where I lay down, my hands press to your cheeks. A long way from the playground, I have loved you since we were 18]

"Niall, can you please sit down and stop moving around? Your making me nervous." Louis muttered.

"How can you sit and not be worried about Zayn? He can be injured or shivering, I can't stop thinking about him."

"If we never had s.ex then Zayn would still be here against his will." Louis shot back.

"What's that supposed to mean? I told you Zayn doesn't understand what we did upstairs."

"That's the only explanation that he left you and you hit him as well. You really are a prick towards him."

"Can you just shut your mouth for a moment and can we think of where Zayn could be.

"He could be home as we speak and the police are searching for you."

"Louis." Niall hissed folding his arms against his chest.

"What? He could be finally with his family."

"No he needs to be here with me, I need him in my life, I can just let Zayn leave me."

Louis was about to speak, but his phone ranged, so he answered it, "Hello?"

"Who is it?" Asked Niall.

"What the f.uck?" Louis made a stank face and put it on speaker.

They were moaning voices coming out of the phone and Louis or Niall were confused at what was happening.

"Oh yeah Zayn! You like it inside you?" Nick moan.

"Eh yeah? Okay."

"Who the hell are you!" Niall yelled into the phone.

"So tight for me Zayn." Then the phone hanged up.

"Looks like someone is getting it on with Zayn." Louis snickers.

"Who called you on your phone?" Niall asked.

Louis checked the caller ID and had to double blink to make sure that it was the same person.

"What did you do!?" Louis spat.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"That was Nick who just called? Why is he with Zayn? You must've done something to piss him off."

"It was just a joke I-"

"What did do you!" Louis cut Niall off.

"When you were in the shower, I might have text him saying I was having s.ex with you."

"How could you do that to me? You really are a nasty person Niall. Karma got you good and I hope you don't ever see Zayn again."

"Your not leaving Louis! Your taking me to where Nick is living."

"Fine okay, but after that we are threw."

"Louis, I can't lose you as a friend. We've been friends since we were kids."

"I'm sorry Niall, but you've done something that is unforgivable and now we are paying for it."

"Let's just go and get Zayn back." Niall huffed getting his keys.

****

"That was really fun!" Zayn cheers.

"I know you enjoyed that fun activity." Nick grins

"Can I jump on the bed again?"

"I don't want you to hurt yourself. You'll have to be ready when Niall comes."

"But I don't want to see Niall." Zayn whined pouting.

"Your going to see his true color today."

"True colors?"

Loud banging came from the front door that made Zayn jump in fright and Nick went over to unlock the door, then Niall jumped on him and starting punching him left and right.

"You arsehole! You don't touch want's mine. Forcing my Zayn to do things he shouldn't be doing." Niall growled.

"He loved every second of it." Nick lied.

"Shut up!" Niall yelled as he continues to you punch Nick.

"Stop! Niall!" Zayn begged trying to pulling him off.

"What!? You enjoyed it! Didn't you!? Your mine Zayn and will forever will be."

"Enjoyed what? I didn't do anything."

"The moaning and the bed nosies! Don't play that innocent game with me."

"Nick told me to make nosies and Jump on the bed, it was really fun. I don't know why your being so mean." Zayn muttered sadly.

"I told you Zayn. This is the real cruel Nial that likes to beat up people for no reason, he's going to do the same to you." Nick smugly grins.

"I would never hurt Zayn."

"Explain the bruised on his cheek! You were the one who hurt him."

"It was a mistake, I didn't mean to hurt him." Niall muttered angry.

"Guy's! Shut the hell up and act natural! There's a police man coming towards the front door!" Louis hissed nervously.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter will be longer.

Well then that was quite the drama.

Dedication: ZiallSmut

VOTE

Comment