fιfтєєи

[Are you sleeping, baby by yourself? Or are you giving it to someone else? Try to find you but I just don't know, Where do broken hearts go?]

"Yaser you need some sleep, you can't just go without sleeping." Liam reasoned.

"I just can't sleep without thinking about Zayn. It's been a week since my son was kidnapped and I can't sleep nor eat. The kidnapper didn't make any demands in money or come in contact with us." Yaser sigh rubbing his forehead.

"I'm sure Zayn will be okay, he's a great person and maybe the kidnapper isn't hurting him."

"What if they are, what if this person is taking advantage of my poor innocent baby boy, it's all my fault that this happen." Yaser muttered.

"Don't talk like that Yaser, it's no one fault but mine. I should've looked after Zayn, but I was to busy selling his paintings."

"You think Zayn is okay? I pray he's been fed and making him happy. I try my best as a father to make Zayn happy. He used to be very quiet a few years back after his mother left , but I got him to be the person that he's today."

"You've raised a talented boy Yaser. Did you know he did a painting of me and him? I was so shocked, I couldn't help myself in buying it for myself." Liam sighs happily looking at the back of his wall where Zayn's painting stays.

"I haven't even notice it." Yaser smiles at the painting.

"Yeah, I've been such a hard arse towards Zayn, your not the only person who missed his happy personalty. It makes my day better every time I talk to him."

"Let's just pray that Marcel can get his memories soon, or someone has spotted Zayn. I don't know how much worrying and stress I can take."

"You need to take easy Yaser, if something happen to you and if Zayn gets rescued. He's heart is going to be broken, if you wasn't alive." Liam reasoned.

"I'm going to take it easy and be positive, and hope for the best."

Meanwhile at the hospital Marcel still hasn't gain his memories back. He's been having a lot of pain due to the attack about a week ago, but he's grateful for having Mr. Styles to keep him company.

"Where were you born?" Marcel asked, as Mr. Styles fluff his pillow.

"Holmes Chapel"

"Oh really? I was born there to!" Marcel laughed.

"Isn't that something." Mr. Styles chuckles checking Marcel blood pressure.

"Isn't it weird that we kinda look like." Marcel spoke out which made Mr. Styles lifted his eyebrow towards him.

"Yeah we kinda do."

"You have any brothers?" Marcel asked.

"I'm actually adopted, I haven't seen my real parent or even know if they still alive."

"Don't you think it's strange how we look similar and we both have the same last name. We could be related!" Marcel exclaims.

"I doubt it, that could be a one in a million chance that happening.

"Yeah your right, you wouldn't want me as family anyway. I'm pretty dumb and dull." Marcel muttered sadly.

"I don't think your dumb or dull. I quite enjoy talking to you Marcel. How about this, I'll see if I can find some information about your parents and see if there's a connection between us being related."

"That would be great! Thanks Mr. Styles."

"You can call me Harry and do you know if that guy that came with you is um... Single?" Harry coughed out awkwardly.

"You mean Liam? I believe he's single, but not sure if he's gay."

"Don't have a problem with me gay?" Harry asked biting his lip.

Marcel laughs, "Course not, I think we definitely family because I'm gay to."

"That's good to hear. You should rest now."

"Ok Harry. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Marcel."

****

"What the hell you mean this is home!?" Niall asked in disbelief, as he text someone and put his phone back in his pants.

Zayn put his knees to his chest, "I really like it here Niall, is it so wrong to stay here?"

"Your lying, your just saying that because you forced to be here." Niall shot back.

"I would never lie to you Niall. I really don't understand why your making such a big deal out of this." Zayn huffed.

Niall doesn't know what to say maybe he never felt this way before towards anyone. He felt weirdly attached to the boy and doesn't want to have this feelings towards him.

"Look what have you done to me!?" Niall yells out in frustration.

"W-Why did I d-do?" Zayn asked frighten, as he back up to a corner.

"Your making me feel this things I haven't felt before and I don't like it. How can you like it here?"

"Well you give great cuddles and your milk didn't taste to bad." Zayn smiles innocently.

"You make me sick sometimes." Niall hissed making Zayn frown.

"But I'm not a virus, I'm human." Zayn says with confidents.

"Just shut up." Niall spat locking the prison door.

"Why are you locking me in? Can you please leave the light on." Zayn begged. Niall walked out the basement leaving the light on, then there was a knock on the front door and Niall answered it.

"What the hell you texting me for to come here so urgent?" Louis sassed.

"Upstairs now."

"Niall, I can't keep doing this with you. You have Zayn not Now." Louis muttered.

"I need you now. Zayn isn't important to me, he's just messing with my mind."

"I'm sorry Niall but-"

"Please Louis." Niall begged.

"Alright, but this is the last time." Louis huffed.

****
Louis was exhausted from intense s.ex with Niall he was fast asleep next to him. Louis's phone buzzed and Niall went to fetch Louis's pants to get it.

From Nick: Where are you? I thought we were supposed to meet up at Starbucks?

To Nick: I'm letting Niall f.uck me, sorry I gotta go. Kisses xoxo

Niall laughed as he send the message to Nick, then went to the shower feeling better about himself that he got some arse.

Zayn was crying in his cell because he heard everything that was happening upstairs with Niall and Louis.

__________________________________________________________________

Double update :) I promised it be longer as well.

Random question: what song from the album FOUR you want to be a Music Video?

I would personally love either Stockholm Syndrome or Fool's gold.

Dedication: sunshinexnjh

Vote

Comment