тωєℓνє

[Love, give me love, Anything you want I'll give it up. Lips, lips I kiss. Bite me while I taste you're finger tips]

"Shit!" Niall mutters out loud going into his bathroom quickly brushing his teeth and scurrying down the stairs wearing nothing but sweatpants on, and enters his basement. He was supposed to be taking a nap, but he slept through the whole night leaving Zayn alone in the dark.

Niall snapped on the lights seeing a distressed shirtless Zayn curled up into a ball, so fragile and scared.

"I-I thought you were going to leave me hear all alone in the d-dark. I was crying your name Niall, you didn't come down alt all. My mommy used to punish me for no reason and lock me in the closet, while she laughs. Why do you hate me?" Zayn whimpered out.

Niall never felt so bad for the poor boy that's locked up in his basement, he should've have been that cruel to him, after all he kidnapped him.

Niall fished out the key from his pocket and unlock Zayn's prison door.

"Please don't hurt m-me, I am sorry for trying to escape. I won't ever do it again. I don't wanna be hit please." Zayn says cowering away.

Niall sat on the bed, while Zayn sat at the edge of it, Being extremely paranoid.

Niall let out his hand, "Come here, I'm not going to hurt you." Niall says softly.

"You promise?"

"I promise." Niall smiles for the first time in a long time.

"Can we pinky promise?" Zayn questioned hold out his small pinky.

"Sure." Niall motioning his pinky towards him and hooking with Zayn's.

Zayn unhook his pinky with Niall's feeling light headed, "I didn't sleep at all last night." Zayn mumbled.

"Do you wanna sleep now, I can leave with the light on."

"No please don't leave, I don't like being here all alone. Zayn begged, moving closer to Niall.

"Ok, I won't leave you."

"Do you mind if you stay with me while I sleep?" Zayn says sitting on Niall's lap and resting his head on Niall's shirtless chest.

Zayn was extremely tired and didn't have the energy to fight or to escape. He couldn't resist Niall in anyway. He had to depend on him for now.

"Yeah just lay down in bed." Niall murmured and Zayn got under the covers resting his head on the pillow.

"Cuddle with me please." Zayn says softly feeling sleepy. Niall got under the covers putting his arm around Zayn's waist pulling him closer to his chest.

"Thank you Niall." Was all Zayn could say before drifting to sleep. Niall trace Zayn's soft olive skin with his fingertip and kissed his black raven hair.

Niall just admired the boy that was fast asleep in his arms and felt weird feeling in his chest, but decided to ignore it.

****
Zayn eyes flutter feeling no warmth from Niall on his back, he also notice that the prison door was wide open, but Zayn didn't dare move from his bed, he didn't want to get punish like last night.

Zayn deeply missed Marcel and his father, he wanted to see them again so bad and didn't like Niall when he was angry. staying in the dark for so long made Zayn more frighten staying locked down in Niall's basement.

"Your awake." Niall replies making Zayn jump a little.

"Yeah." Zayn mumbled pulling his shirt on.

"You didn't have to put your shirt back on, I was enjoying the view." Niall grins making Zayn blush like a bright chili pepper.

"I'm hungry, are you going to fed me? Or I'm not allow to eat?"

"I went outside and got you McDonald's, I don't know what you like so I order everything on the menu."

"I love chicken nuggets." Zayn says a bit eager.

"Luckily I got you a twenty piece for you." Niall sighs happily, as he seats down next to Zayn and handing him his food.

"Nice hair color." Zayn complements dunking his chicken nuggets into the barbecue sauce and popping it to his mouth.

"Thanks."

"Do you always walk around shirtless?" Zayn asked glancing at Niall's tattoos.

"Yeah, I got a problem with that?" Niall hissed feeling attacked.

"N-no, I was just wondering." Zayn pouted.

"You ask to many damn questions. How come your not shirtless? You was when you were sleeping." Niall says biting his lips.

"I just wanted to wear my shirt once I woke up."

"Well that's going to change around here, no shirts will be allowed. I want to make sure I see all your beautiful skin." Niall says unsteady feeling extremely horny for Zayn.

"I'm not beautiful." Zayn mumbled, as he chewed on his food and Niall tilted Zayn's head up meeting his brown eyes.

"Don't you dare say your not beautiful, you are wildly attractive." Niall says caressing Zayn's cheek.

"Thank you Niall, do you still want that kiss?"

"W-Well I-I." Niall fumbled for his words, he wasn't expecting Zayn to bring that up or even want to kiss him so soon.

Zayn didn't wait for Niall's answer, he slap his plumply red lips on Niall's cheek and stayed like that for a few seconds then removed his lips.

"Why are you being nice to me?" Niall asked still shock that Zayn kissed his cheek.

"Because your being nice to me."

"But I locked you here all night with no light, I made you afraid of me."

"Yes you did, but you also brought me my favorite food! Chicken nuggets and cuddle with me while I was sleeping." Zayn giggles.

"Giggle again." Niall demanded, feeling his heart swell hearing Zayn's laugh.

"I can't just do it on command silly."

Niall began tickling Zayn making him giggling uncontrollably.

"N-Niall! S-Stop that tickles." Zayn manage to choke out from laughter.

"I could just eat you up." Niall growls kissing Zayn's neck.

Zayn eyes widen, "Please don't eat me! I probably don't taste very good. Your not a cannibal are you?" Zayn asked frighten.

"It was a figured of speech babe, I would love to eat something that's in be pants to please you." Niall winks.

"Eat something that's inside my pants? I don't have any food down their." Zayn looks at Niall weirdly.

"Once again, your innocents kills me. What do you wanna do?" Niall asked moving way from Zayn a little. Niall feels like he's becoming addicted to touching him and his naughty thoughts aren't helping.

"Can I shower please."

"Of course. Take my hand." Niall says extending his hand and Zayn gladly took it.

"They went upstairs and Niall let Zayn go into the bathroom first and Niall locked the door behind him.

"W-What are you doing?" Zayn stutters.

"Your going to take a shower right? Then strip." Niall smirks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm such a tease at the cliffhanger lol

Thank you guys for all the support so far, so close to 1k votes :)

I posted the prologue for my new Ziall book called: The Heart Wants What It Wants. Give it some love, please?

Dedication: Ziallismyotp4lyfe

VOTE

COMMENT