тωєиту иιиє

[I'll be the magic you ever see
You can always rely on me
To help you do what you want to do. I wanna be the best you've ever known. Just let me in your arms. Show me if you want me If I'm all that]

"Yaser, I think it's best to leave Zayn alone. He made it clear to me that he didn't want anyone seeing him." Marcel noted.

"Zayn is just being stubborn and he needs to realize that loving his kidnapper is wrong. This Niall guy brainwashed my son and I don't know if I will ever get him back." Yaser sighed.

Marcel put his hand on Yasers shoulder, "Zayn is the same person after he taken by Niall, but he just fallen in love and maybe it's wrong, but I'm starting to realize that Niall makes him happy."

"Niall will be caught by police and will be in jail for a very long time, he won't go near my son. They will never be together!" Yaser hissed.

"Zayn won't forgive you. He will hold a grudge on you forever." Marcel noted.

Yaser pulled out the key card and inserted it in the keyhole, "He will get over it because he will never see Niall again in his life."

Marcel and Yaser walk into Zayn's room, "Zayn?" Yaser calls out searching the bed and bathroom.

"Zaynie?" Marcel questioned looking under the bed, but didn't find him anywhere.

"This can't be happening! Zayn is missing again!? I just got him back and it hasn't been a month!" Yaser yelled out frantically searching for his son.

"What should I do?" Marcel asked nervously.

"Get security and the police now!"

****

"You can let go of me Zayn." Niall laughs, as Zayn was hugging Niall's neck tightly, his face squished against his cheek.

"No. I'm not letting you go Niall." Zayn pouted, his legs wrapped around Niall's waist.

"I'm not going anywhere Zayn." Niall says pecking his cheek making him giggle.

"You pinky promise?" Zayn says sticking out his pinky and Niall hooked his pinky with his.

"I promise."

"But bad people are looking for you and they will take you away from me. I don't want that to happen." Zayn whimpers, as he fisted Niall's tank top with his hand.

"They won't find us at the last floor of this luxury hotel. I doubt they will look in the forty fourth floor for you."

"Niall?"

"Yes baby?"

"Do you love me?" Zayn asked resting his head on Niall's shoulder.

Niall got into bed putting his arms around Zayn's waist, "Of course I do. I traveled a lot and risking everything to be with you Zayn."

"My papa and Marcy keep saying that you don't love me and it makes me sad that it might be true." Zayn mumbles.

"I love you Zayn Malik and that isn't a lie. Remember when you said I that you wanted to fall for you? I'm already fallen for you Zayn." Niall smiled kissing Zayn on the lips.

"I love you too Niall." Zayn giggles happy.

"I'm sorry for kidnapping you, it must of been dramatic for you to be taken away from your family. I was just obsessed with you and I acted just an arse to you." Niall mutters.

"But you're happy now and you're not going back to be mad at me anymore, right?"

"Right."

"Niall? What's sëx?"