иιиє

A/N: Don't forget to vote and leave feedback.

*

[I drive fast, I am alone in midnight. Been tryin' hard not to get into trouble, But I, I've got a war in my mind so, I just ride.]

"What's it like to be famous?" Marcel asked, as he pop a sour patch into his mouth. Zayn put his feet against chest, resting his chin on his knee, "It pretty cool to have fans that support you. I really love doing graffiti art and I get to help my father and I live a better life."

"That's very humble of you Zayn. I'm happy everything turned out better for you." Marcel says with a smile, but his mind he was angry that Zayn didn't apologize for leaving them when they were kids.

"What about you?" Zayn asked, opening a bag of Lays.

"I'm okay, my parents kinda ignore me since their always working and I stay at the mansion alone. I think I'm finally going to graduate high school, I'm not stupid as everyone thought I was."

Zayn shook his head, "Your not stupid Marcel, school can be challenging and you just have a difficulty learning the material, but your not stupid."

"Thanks Zayn, did you get to finish school?"

"No, it was either continue high school, or become a famous graffiti artist. I followed my dream and lucky it worked out for me." Zayn smiled, as kept eating the bag of Lays. Their was a knock the hotel and Zayn got up to answer it.

"Hi Li-Li! Do you wanna join our slumber party!?" Zayn cheered.

"No and stop calling me Li-Li."

Zayn pouted, "I like calling you Li-Li! Please let me call you that."

"Ok fine. Enough whining, I came to inform you that the sales of your merchandise and all things related to your graffiti art a has made large amounts of money. I have all your money save in a bank account. You and your father can discuss how do you want to handle your money, because its rightfully yours."

"How much did I make so far?"

"You've gathered over a million dollars in merchandising and ads from YouTube videos. I haven't seen this much growth from a single person in a very long time. I have a favor to ask for you." Liam says softly.

"Ok, what is it?"

"I need you make eight new graffiti paintings for tomorrow night gallery show all showing casing your work. You have the rest of the night and tomorrow morning also to finish them."

"What if I can't do them all?"

"Can you at least do four?" Liam asked, as he feels less angry towards Zayn. He's grown a soft spot for the adorable cheerful boy that's standing in front of him.

"Yeah I think I can do all eight." Zayn says with a smile.

"Good, I also got your own credit card, use it for your own use and don't go insane shopping of things." Liam lightly warned handing him the card.

"Ok bye Li-Li!" Zayn says closing the door.

"Are you planning on using your credit card?" Asked Marcel, as Zayn lay down next to him.

"You think I can order a kitten online!? I always wanted one."

"Aren't you always busy, how are you going to take care of a kitten?"

Zayn frown, "Your right."

"I'm sure you will think of something." Marcel assured Zayn.

"Do you want anything?"

"I always wanted a apple laptop, but those are expensive." Marcel lied threw his teeth, his parents are highly rich and just wants to use Zayn for his money. Marcel is to consume in revenge when Zayn left him without warning and Marcel can only think is payback.

"I will buy it for you." Zayn cheered opening his own laptop, charging his credit card to whatever Marcel asks for.

Zayn already max his credit card in ten minutes on all the things Marcel wanted, but Zayn was clueless to what Marcel plan in taking advantage of him.

****

Zayn took Marcel to his graffiti art room to get working on his paintings.

"So this is where you do all your graffiti stuff?" Asked Marcel looking around.

"Yeah, Liam surprised me that they build this just for me. I'm so thankful I get to do what I love, as a living to help my papa." Zayn sobbed at end of his sentence remembering his father in the hospital. He misses him so much and he wants him to get better.

"Zayn why are you crying?" Marcel asked concerned, embracing Zayn in a hug.

"I-I miss m-my p-papa, he was in the hospital and I thought he d-died, but he's okay now." Zayn stutter and sniffling.

"Your dad is going to get better."

You think so Marcy?" Zayn says filled with hope.

Marcel nodded, Yeah your dad is a fighter, he should be out the hospital in no time."

"Thank you Marcel for making me feel better." Zayn says, then kisses Marcel cheeks and gets started on his graffiti drawing.

Marcel sat on the chair, as guilt clouded his mind, he felt bad for using Zayn's money on him. Zayn is such a nice person to be taken advantage of.

Marcel watched Zayn in amazement at how Zayn was so focus into his work and the passion Zayn gave off on how concentrated he was in making his art, that he always love to do.

It was extremely late and Zayn managed to finish four out of the eight graffiti drawing for his art showing tomorrow. He plans on continuing tomorrow doing four more, he wants to show that he really loves what he does.

"Let's head to sleep." Marcel says in a yawn.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired." Zayn mimics Marcel yawns.

"You can cancel all the stuff you order online for me."

"Why?" Zayn says confused.

"I honestly don't really need all those stuff to make me happy. I'm just glad I found my long lost best friend back." Marcel says truthfully. Marcel changed in mind. He wasn't planning on acting on revenge, he's just happy that he gets to spend time with his friend again.

"Ok, I shall do that before I sleep." Zayn says dusting off his clothes.

Marcel phone rang, "Zayn do you mind waiting outside for a moment, I have a phone call."

"Sure." Zayn says, then walks out.

Marcel pressed answer and put the phone to his ear, "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you!?" Niall spat.

"None of your business. Why are you calling me?"

"You haven't been to my house in a few days and I was wondering when are you coming over?"

"I'm not sure."

"I thought you would be truthful to me Marcel, but your clearly lying that your with Zayn twink Malik." Niall hissed.

"How did you know?"

"You left your Twitter open on my computer, I saw your DM's to him. Why don't you let Zayn fly out here to Ireland. I would love to meet him."

"I absolutely won't be doing that, your a horny prick trying to ruin him, I won't let you hurt my friend. Goodbye Niall." Marcel hissed, then hanged up.

_________________________________

Niall is still obsessing over Zayn, lol.

Luckily Marcel will protect Zayn from Niall. Things are going to be insane next chapter.

Shameless promotion: Mind checking out my new Ziall book called Polaroid and give it some love, please.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

VOTE

COMMENT