ρяσℓσgυє

The alarm broke the silent sounds of Zayn's room. He groans and stuff his head under his pillow, trying to block out the sound, but it was no use. He gets out from bed and finally turns it off.

Zayn hates school and he also hates to get up in the morning, but he endures it by drinking a cup of coffee to wake up his sleepy body.

"Your up early." Zayn's father announce making Zayn jump a little.

"Yeah, I have school to attend to." Zayn mutters out finding his sweater and hoodie.

"Son, it's Saturday today." Yaser says with a chuckle.

"Now way, really!?" Zayn exclaims happy.

Yaser nodded his head. "Yes, you should go back to bed and rest. I know how school becomes stressful and boring at the same time." Yaser says, then coughing.

Zayn quickly approached his father taking his hand and guiding him to the small living room and making him sit down on the couch.

"You ok, Papa?" Zayn asked biting his bottom lip. Zayn is always worried about his sick dad, he's breaks in a sweat and his heart races for every little thing that hurts his father.

"I'm fine son, just this cough I've had for a long time." Yaser reassures, placing his hand on top of Zayn's knuckles.

"Come on your not walking around with you cane? You know, you have to walk with one or use the wheelchair." Zayn lightly scowled, he wasn't being to harsh on his father, but just wanted to make sure he was following the doctors orders.

"Zayn, I am not child and I don't like it when you tell me what I can't and can do. You're the child and I'm the parent!" Yaser replies back harshly.

Zayn frown, letting go of his father hands, "I'm sorry for trying to take care of you, mom isn't around anymore and you're the only person I've have left." Zayn mumbled, as tears threaten to spill from his eyes. Zayn's mother abandon him years ago and Yaser had to take care of his only son by himself. Yaser knows it's going to hard for Zayn without a mother, but they manage day by day.

"Come here." Yaser voice became softy and more caring towards Zayn. He sat on his father lap, as Zayn begins to silently cry and Yaser tries to comfort his teenager son by rubbing his back.

"Zayn, I know you care about my safety and you make sure that I should be using the wheelchair or cane, but I don't want to be weak. I want to be strong around you. You shouldn't need to be taking care of me. I'm the parent and I should be the one making sure you're okay." Yaser reasons.

"I know Papa, I'm just worried about you is all. I can't lose you like mom, why did she left us alone? Did she hate me or something?" Zayn asked his father, Yaser looked into Zayn's big brown eyes full of sadness and loneliness without his mother.

"Don't you ever blame yourself for you're mother's actions. She left because she wasn't committed to being a mother to you and I vow not to leave you. I'm going to watch you grow up to become a man and see you happy." Yaser smiles, which made Zayn smile back at his father and giving him a hug.

"Ok, thank you Papa. Can I go to the alleyway and spray paint please." Zayn begged, pouting.

Yaser sighed, "You know how I feel about you going alone to that alleyway and doing graftti is illegal Zayn, I don't know what I would, if you get caught by the cops."

"I will just do one and I'm running back home, I promise."

Yaser give in, "Alright, but just one and you better bring your butt back here."

"Yes! Thanks Papa." Zayn giggled and kissing his dad cheek, then dashing towards his room to get his supplies.

Yaser looked up, as he watched his son walking towards the door.