OLD [Chapter 7]

Though I love this one, I think the other dress looks way better on you.

*   *

You sat back in bed, biting your nails. It was a bad habit, but you couldn't stop. No matter how hard you tried. It was 11 AM. Tomorrow was the day you left. What if he didn't enjoy having you over? What if he was mad because you lied? There were so many questions clouding your head that you found it almost impossible to think about anything else. You opened your phone to inform your fans that you'd be gone for a while.

You took a picture of your suitcase and posted a picture on Instagram.

Y/N.Baby.Pie Where we heading, gamers?

You immediately saw the likes climb and the comment section filled with comments like:

Sarah_05 Aw, I'll miss your streams <3

LoVeLyPeAr Is she going to meet up with the DreamTeam??

You saw a comment from George, which got a lot of replies.

Georgenotfound I wish I could see you ;(

His comment got a bunch of likes with some replies. You sighed, feeling a tinge of guilt form in your gut. You weren't telling him that you were coming, so he had no clue. He seemed so sad when you said you probably wouldn't be there for his birthday. And if you missed his birthday, you would be the worst friend ever. Then the comments you didn't like appeared. Ones that said, "you're missing his birthday? wow, you're a terrible friend" and "you're not making time to stream for your fans, you couldn't get any worse could you". Some of these had replies that agreed with them while some disagreed. There weren't many of these comments but it made you feel even more guilt. That didn't keep you from being excited about the trip. At least you'd see George. You shook your head, putting in some earbuds. Time to listen to music and walk around to keep your mind off of things. You slipped into your shoes and walked out. 

*   *

The cool breeze blew around you. It wasn't chilly. Not at all, in fact, it was nice out. The sun shone down onto you. You wore a thin jacket, your hands in its pockets. You rubbed your nose, as it was a little red and numb since the morning breeze got to it. A few teenagers you passed waved at you and you waved back. They asked for a picture and you gladly took one. It was nice seeing your fans in public. You gave yourself a break and sat down on a nearby bench, in front of a lake. You decided to text Dream.

You
Clayclayclayclayclayclayclayclayclayclay

:   )
What?

You
I have something important to tell you.

:   )
Ok lol go on.

You
So you know how I'm going somewhere, right?

:   )
Mhm

You
I'm going to see George for his bday.

:   )
W o a h. Wait- why has he been acting down then?

You
I told him I was going somewhere but he doesn't know :<

:   )
So it's like a surprise show-up thing?

You
Basically

:   )
Now I'm mad at you, I wasn't invited >:(

You
>:( fine then, be mad

:   )
I will be mad >:(

You saw a notification pop-up moments later. It was a notification from Dream's Twitter. 

Just made a girl mad, feeling good.

You laughed, smiling. Checking the time, you decided it was time to go. You'd been out for about fifteen minutes and it was time to go eat some lunch. You shoved your phone back into your pocket after switching songs and you walked back home, enjoying the weather once again.

*   *

You stretched once you got home, taking in the pleasure of it. The sun shone through the living room window brightly and warmed you. Switching outfits to a more comfortable outfit, you started to cook some lunch. Nothing big, but something that would fill you for today. Today was your day! Maybe talk to Clay and Nick but no George at all. You were going to be with him in about a day and a half. He could wait. Of course, he had no clue you'd be coming and so he texted one or two messages every now and then, hoping for a reply. But no! It was you-time. And right now, you were cooking up some delicious chicken noodle soup. The sweet smell of spices and chicken wafted around your house. You took a deep breath, taking in the smell. You finished the soup and put some in a bowl with you. The soup was still pretty hot and you were tempted to put an ice cube into it to cool the soup, but you didn't. You thought the ice cube would ruin the flavor. You sat down, turned on your TV, and watched a movie.

*   *

You had a strong urge to text or facetime George. To do something with him. But you resisted, as you had to keep up with your streak of avoiding him. He was texting you every few hours. You only had about an hour to go before you decided to go to sleep. Grumbling, you got up from your spot on your bed and sat down at your computer. You turned it on and texted Nick, feeling the punishment of staying up too late the other night start affecting you.

Y/NtheBabyPie
Niiiiiiiiiiiiick

Sapnap
Whhhaaaaaaaaaaat?

Y/NtheBabyPie
I'm tired

Sapnap
Go to sleep then-

Y/NtheBabyPie
Can't sleep, too worried

Sapnap
About what?

Y/NtheBabyPie
Lying to George and then going to see him

Sapnap
Wait, what?

Y/NtheBabyPie
I literally just told you earlier today- wait no, that was Clay. My bad.

Sapnap
Y/N- you told Clay first? :(

Y/NtheBabyPie
I thought I told you ;(

Sapnap
It's okay :) So what's happening?

Y/NtheBabyPie
I talked to his mom about going to see him. So I'm going to London tomorrow.

Sapnap
George told me you were visiting family.

Y/NtheBabyPie
Nah, that was to keep the secret.

Sapnap
Understood. Now- tell me everything you're going to be doing.

*   *

And so you did. You told him about your plan. You told him your fears for what George would think. Whether George would misunderstand things or not. Nick reassured you, telling you it was okay and that George would never get mad at you for that. In the end, you were feeling all better. 

After talking to Nick a little more, you told him that you should head to bed. It was getting late and you needed to be up early for your flight to London since it would take almost a whole day to get there. That was okay with you. As long as you got to hug George and... Your heartbeat a little faster. Maybe even... Your cheeks flushed. Maybe... Maybe you'd kiss him. And maybe he'd feel the same way. And maybe during the night, you'd cuddle with him. But those were a lot of maybe's and falling in love with someone over the internet - it didn't seem like something George would do. Especially not with a girl whose miles and miles away. Your feelings suddenly sunk and you once again felt bad. 

You got up, turned your computer off, and went to bed for the night, hoping it'd turn out perfect in the morning.