OLD [Chapter 6]

Though there was one thing that worried you the most... Your growing feelings for George.

*   *

About two months later...

You wheezed.

"Clay! Clay, please no! I- I'm sorry for destroying your base! Ple-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" You screeched. George was laughing in the background. 

You grinned as watched your earlier stream. You, Clay, and George had been streaming, making a new survival world. Just for a start. You sighed. For the past few weeks or so, you'd become close friends with them. Clay, George, and Nick. You decided that with your Birthday money, which you'd been saving for something special, you'd go to visit George in London. Of course, he wouldn't know. You had contacted his mother already about it and now knew where he lived. George's birthday was coming up in a few days and you'd be leaving in two days. You'd get there on his birthday. You had this whole plan ready to be used. His mother brought it up over the phone and you thought it was amazing. You couldn't wait and your feelings for him couldn't either. 

You definitely liked him now. You were ready to spend a week with him. Just thinking about him made your heart flutter. You were sure he didn't like you back, but that didn't change the way you felt. Not one bit. 

Ding!

You looked down at your phone to see a text from... Well, look who it is. What great timing he has. You smiled, clicking onto the text.

George ❤️
Hey, N/N. What's going on with you?

You
Not much. Just laying in bed. Et toi?

George ❤️
Wat

You
It means "and you?" 

George ❤️
Oh. I knew that B)

You
Pfft. Kay, Georgie. If you say so.

George ❤️
Brb

You
:[

George responded back about five minutes later. You'd been waiting.

George ❤️
Back.

You
That took a while.

George ❤️
Says you.

You
Uh-huh.

'George❤️ is requesting to facetime'

You accepted. His face covered the camera until he raised his eyebrows and moved away from it. He smiled his warm, loving smile. You smiled back.

"So, what's up?" You asked. Did he just want to call? 

"Nothing much, just lonely and bored," he stated, jutting out his lower lip. You chuckled. Your eyes suddenly lit up as you remembered something. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What- what is it?" He questioned. You set the phone down onto your dresser, going into your closet to grab two dresses. You came back out with them.

"Alright, I'm going to be going somewhere soon. I need to know which one will look better on me," you explained. He took a deep breath. For a moment he looked a little sad. The expression disappeared and was replaced with confusion, once again.

"When? With who? Are you going to try on the dresses?" He asked. Your eyes widened a little before you laughed.

"Calm down, nosy," you said and he did as told. "I'm going in a few days and you don't have to know who I'm going with. Of course, I'm going to try on the dresses. And you won't need to remind me, I know you're colorblind. Just tell me whichever dress is prettier on me." He chuckled and nodded. You hurried into the bathroom to try on the first dress. 

You came out in the first dress, letting it flow around you

You came out in the first dress, letting it flow around you. It almost looked like a wedding dress. George motioned for you to do a spin and so you did. The dress moved around you with grace. He loved it, loved to see you in the dress. Though he would never tell you, he wanted to be the one to be taking you out. Not some mysterious man. Little did he know, he would be the one taking you out. It came out as a light tan to him but he loved it anyway.

"That one is perfect. Keep it," he demanded. You laughed.

"No way, you gotta see the other one!" You exclaimed. He laughed softly.

"Yeah, yeah. Let me see it," he said. You nodded and went into the bathroom to quickly change.

The dress wasn't as long as the other dress, as it didn't flow behind me as I walked

The dress wasn't as long as the other dress, as it didn't flow behind me as I walked. But it was still fairly long. George's eyes widened.

"Hm? Like what you see?" You asked. He nodded. 

"How am I supposed to choose between the two? They're both amazing!" He cried. You laughed. 

"Figure it out!" You grinned. He sighed. Although the blue came out as a soft, baby type blue, he still loved the dress. To be honest, he loved both of them. He sighed.

"Though I love this one, I think the other dress looks way better on you," he smiled warmly. Your face lit up as he chose. You were lucky he could barely see your blush spread across your cheeks.

"Cool! I'll choose that one," you stated. After changing out of the dress in the bathroom, you put the one George picked out in your luggage and the other in your closet. You picked your phone up and sat down on your bed, finishing your talk with George.