The Dark Mark

'Hey you girl......awwww......poor little girly......TCH....so sorryyy for this......' a man without nose -just holes like a snake's were there instead of nose- was standing there infront of me.

He had pale green skin like a snake with unnerving red eyes.....shining in eye sockets like Ruby's....I was crying, sobbing and trying my best to get out grasp of a man who was holding her.

'LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!LEAVE ME!!!! I DONT WANT TO BE A PART OF YOU'LL!!!!' I was screaming,'HELP!!!!SOMEONE!!!!PLEASE!!!!' I was screaming......very loud and trying to shove out of the man's grasp....

'AWWW...... No one is going to help you......execpt me....' the man before me said.....he was pressing his wand under my chin.....but slowly lowered it and started rolling it between his long and rough fingers.

'Girl.....give me your arm...quick.....' the man said.

'But.....M-My lord ...she's just eleven.....Don't you think-' The man holding me said, but was interrupted by the snake man.

'Do as I say......GIMME HER ARM!!' the snake man shrieked.....

'NOOOO!!! NO. NONO NO NO PLZ......PLZ ....NOOOO' I yelled.

'WAKE UP JASS!!!! SWIEETIE!!! GET UP JASMINE!!!' I heard my mother's voice .... Somewhere farrrrr away.....

I woke up abruptly. Breathing fast....my heart pumping in my ears....I felt my mom put me in a hug....

'Jas! My girl.....bad dream huh?' my mom asked. And I nodded. 'What did you see? Tell me.'

'A hairy spider dancing on me and he- he was about to swallow me alive !!!' I lied to her...'Ok Ok it's ok calm down....just cam.....take long....breath and..... Release...' my mom said patting my head 'Now better Jas?'

'Yes Mum. I am fine now.' I said smiling at her.....I lied to her as I didn't want to bother her......

'Ok Ok....now getup....it's almost 9 ....we need to go shopping for your very-'
'FIRST WAND!!!!' I squealed excidedly.....and hugging her once again. And it temporarily made me forget about my dream.

'I'll come down in fifteen minutes Mum' I said and ran upto the closet.

~~~~~

We got to the Diagon Alley. Mom had taken a day off from the office. She was an Arour, and worked at the Ministry of Magic. And my father aslo worked there. He was quite influencial there but initially je used to work at Ministry of Magic in France.

I squealed with excitement as I got my first wand. It was a pure black in colour. And I really loved this wand it was just easy to use and it it suited me just perfectly.

'Jas. Happy?', my mum asked me smiling and I nodded at her. 'Why don't you go to books shop and wait there? I'll just come to you need to go to Gringotts and get some more gallons. Ok?'

'Ok mom as you say.' I nodded in agreement and went my way towards the book shop, and mom in my oposite direction towards Gringotts.

When I started towards book shop somone put a hand on my mouth and I was suddenly sucked into a bone crushing black nothingness and my feet slammed on the ground. And I bit the hand on my mouth and yelled, 'HELP!!!HELP!! PLEASE ANYONE!!!!'

'WHAT THE-' the man who was holding me waved his wand and all of a sudden my voice was gone. I was infront of a large manor. With big white gates. Which gave us way as the man whose face I was not able to see as it was hooded, pushed me inside the gates.

'Nice job. Crabbe.' a snakey voice said as I appeared in a hall with many chairs near a table, it looked like a meeting hall to me.

'Thankyou My Lord.' the man behind me said. And then he once again stood behind me and anhain took hold of me.

'Aww...cute little Jasmine Jackson. I see.....hmm.....now you'll pay for your parents deeds.' the man said.

He waved his wand I got my voice back.
'Noooo!!!!Plzzzz.....I-What do you want!!!!!!why am I here and where am I?' I asked him .....

He was Voldemort....YOU KNOW WHO!!!! She remembered as he looked at me in dead eye.
I remembered him from my dream this morning and the Daily Prophet.

'What do you want?' I muttered fearfully. 'Well as you are asking me so let me tell you. I want.....your arm. Will you give me?' he asked me putting his wand under my chin and moving my chin up.

I shook my head slightly. 'Comeon Jackson. Give me your arm girly....don't force me to use force on you.'

'But.....M-My lord ...she's just eleven.....Don't you think-' The man holding me said, but was interrupted by The Dark lord.

'Do as I say......GIMME HER ARM!!' the Dark lord shrieked.

'No! What have I ever done to you!!??'

The man holding me forcefully jurked my arm towards him and held it still. I tried to pull my hand away but I was too weak and the man was very strong and I sobbed.

The Dark Lord touched his wand at my arm near my elbow on the upper side and I felt myself scream at the unnerving pain and it started tk fade slowly. And I was seriously out fr years now.

I looked at my arm and stared at it with shock.

'Well Well Miss Jackson.... I'll personally keep an eye on you and tell you what to do further but till then you need to know that....if you ever try to open your mouth to anyone about it....anyone.....then just remember that you won't see your family ever again and I will surely torture you till death.'

'And yeah.....just one more thing....whenever this mark burnt....hurts...you need to come to me..... No matter what......understood?' The Dark Lord warned me.

And I nodded. 'Tonight one of my members will come to you to take you here and teach you some important things. Dare you tell anything to anyone.
And....one last thing......make excuses.'

And with that he just waved his hand in dissmission and I found myself in the book store and I tried to calm down.

I looked out of the window...no sign of mum. I went over to the counter and asked, 'Can I use your washroom please?' I asked the receptionist and he smiled and nodded.

I was in the washroom. I washed my face and dried it with my handkerchief. I looked myself in the mirror and tried to force a smile on my face, to try to look as normal as possible.

~~~~

I was at the King's Cross station at platform 9 3/4 with my parents but I was so good at pretending that everything was fine.

And believe me I was very good at acting from my childhood.

As the clock struck eleven, I waved and hugged my parents affectionately. And boarded onto train, THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS.

I pushed my trolley in front of me and tried to find an empty compartment. And Ah....there it was.....in the last ..... I went there and closed the door behind me.

I sat there near the window. Waving to my parents and soon they apparted from there.

The train started to move on slowly and I started to drift into thoughts of the day when I was made a Death Eater.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A note:

So guys.....here goes my first chapter.....enjoyed the story?
Vote and comment..;-)(•‿•)