12

{The Next Week}

It's Lucas' Birthday!!

I had already talked to Joseph and King, and we were going to take Lucas out for his birthday. I planned the first part of Lucas' day, while Joseph and King did the rest.

Lucas was still asleep, and Joseph and King were on their way over. I was in the kitchen attempting to make some pancakes, but... they look deformed instead of the circular shape they're supposed to be in... Oh well, he'll eat 'em anyways.

Joseph came in the kitchen with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Okay, so first on the list is to have breakfast. But, when he comes in to eat, don't say happy birthday or anything. Make him think we forgot. Then, we're going to tell him to get dressed, and take him to that new amusement park that just opened up last week. After that, we're going to go to McDonalds for his birthday dinner."

"McDonalds? Really Jo?"

"No I was kidding. We're going to Kanki." ((Bruh Thas My Restaurant S2G😩👏))

"Ooh yessss! That place is bomb!"

King came in and snuck a peak of the pancakes I had already made.

"Um, why them pancakes look like they went through the struggle and back?"

"How 'bout you try to make a pancake?"

"I can make a pancake.... Dissapear." Joseph and I laughed. King is a complete fool.

We heard footsteps coming from down the hall, and instantly acted normal. I grabbed some plates and handed one to both Joseph and King, and we began stacking pancakes on our plates.

"Morning yall." Lucas said.

"Morning." Joseph, King, and I said at the same time. Lucas stared at us while we sat down at the table.

"What?" King said with a mouthfull of pancakes.

"Uh, aren't yall forgetting something?"

"Apple Juice!" King, Joseph, and I shouted at the same time. I went to the fridge and grabbed the carton of unopened apple juice, and brought it to the table along with some cups.

"So.. yall don't remember what day it is?"

"Friday, duh." I said. Lucas sighed and fixed himself a plate of pancakes. Our plan was working so far.

After we were all done eating, I told Lucas to get dressed in something comfortable. He protested a bit, talking about how we didn't remember that today was a special day, and that we were a lousy group of friends. Joseph practically dragged him into his room, and threw a random outfit at him. I could have sworn I heard a bit of yelling before Joseph came out.

"It's all good. He's getting dressed now."

"Jo, what did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just threatened to slice and dice his skittle of a dick off, and he completely obliged." ((See What I Did There Ashanti? KSJSJS😂))

"Josephhh!"

"What?? He didn't want to do what you asked, so I said something that would make him do it!"

"Ugh, fine. As long as he's getting dressed."

Some minutes later, Lucas came out of his room in some black cargo shorts, a white t-shirt, and his Jordan Retro 12's.

"See? I told you he would do it if I threatened him a little bit." Joseph said with a smile. I facepalmed myself and told them to get in the car.
*

*

*

*

*
Every five minutes, Lucas was either complaining about how we were ungreatful, or asking where we were going. It got so bad that King pulled a knife out from under his seat and pointed it at him.

"Say one more thing. I dare you. Say one. more. thing, and I swear, your face is gonna look like Freddy Krueger attacked you. Now shut the hell up." I'm not gonna lie, King scared the shit out of me too, but it was good not hearing Lucas complain anymore.

"We're here." Joseph said while parking the car. Lucas looked up and saw that we were at Louie's. ((Made Up Name. Ion Know If Theres A Real Amusement Park Called Louie's))

"Why are we here?"

"BECAUSE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" We all shouted.

"So, yall did remember?"

"Niqqa you sound stupid. Of course we remembered! Why the hell wouldn't we?" King said.

"Because you forget almost everything.." Joseph replied.

"I do not."

"What were you wearing yesterday?"

"......................."

"See?"

"Stfu."

"Okayyy! Are we gonna just sit here and talk about how King can't remember stuff, or are we gonna go and have some fun!?!"

"I'm gonna go and have fun," Lucas said while getting out of the car, "and I'm gonna go eat some food."

The rest of us scampered out of the car behind him, and raced towards the entrance.
*

*

*

*

*
As the hours flew by, Lucas, Joseph, King, and I went on 75% of the rides, ate a ton of food, and almost got kicked out. Twice.

"For God's sake King! Stop threatening people!"

"It's not my fault that old hag got in my way! She should've gotten in the back like a normal person!"

"She was in a wheelchair!"

"And?? I don't give two flying shits. Bitch almost ran over my J's."

I groaned and facepalmed myself. "Whatever, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back."

"You need someone to go with you?" Lucas asked.

"Nah, I'll be fine."

I made my way to the bathroom, which wasn't that far away, and let me just tell you, those bathrooms are disgusting. For a new place, you would have thought they would take the time to make things look decent but nope, not today.

Walking out of the bathroom, I bumped into someone. Before I could apologize, they turned around and put a cloth to my face and held me down. I struggled to fight back, as I was too weak. My eyesight started to blur, and it felt like my body was shutting down. The last thing I remember hearing was Lucas, Joseph, and King calling my name before everything went black.

// I Updated! Ayeeee! Okay Um.. God, It Was A Really Bad Idea For Me To Come To School Today Like Seriously. But If I Stayed Home, All I Wouldve Been Eating Was Hotdogs, Quesadillas, And Corn Flakes, And I Aint w/ Dat.

But Yeah, Chill Day, I Might Update Again, Ion Know Yet, And Yeahh.....

Kay Bai.//

🌴Mickey🌴