10

Maybe I should take a break from social media. And when I say that, I mean delete my accounts. Josh has been acting super stalkerish. After following my Instagram, he found my Twitter, Vine, Tumblr, and YouTube accounts. I mean, yeah other people follow all of my accounts, but with Josh... he made it weird.

"😍"

"Look At Bae😩🙌"

"If she 13, I'm 13👏"

These are the normal comments from guys who think I'm cute. But this is what Josh does..:

"Everybody stand back 15 feet. This is my property. Look at her, breathe on her, smile at her, touch her, you'll see me in your sleep. She's mine and only mine. Step up to the plate and see if you don't get swung at."

Like......... what?

I thought about telling Lucas about Josh's weird ways, but I didn't want there to be another fight. Especially within two days timing.

I had just watched the video of the shooting at Chris Brown's concert when Lucas walked in my room.

"Josh here."

"What about Tara?" I asked. She was my new buddy! I didn't want to be around these two by myself.

"Nah. Josh said she sick."

"Aw. Okay."

Lucas walked out and I got up from my bed and stretched. Well, let's see how things go. I walked into the living room where the guys were sitting and watchi-- good God. Josh looked sexy as hell today. He was wearing an all black t-shirt, black and white Adidas pants, and some red Nike Roshe Runs.

"Hey Monroe." He said. I waved and sat in the recliner that sat in between the two couches at an angle. It was extremely hard not to look at Josh, but I kept my eyes glued to either the TV or my phone. When the guys were in the middle of a debate about who was going to win the football game they were currently watching, I decided to text Tara to see how she was doing.

Me: Hey Taraa. I Heard You Were Sick😔

Tara💕: Yeahh😷 Stupid Colds.

Me: How Do You Even Get Sick During The Summer?😂

Tara💕: Shooot Dont Ask Me. 😭✋ What Are You And The Guys Up To?

Me: Well, THEY Are Currently Having Football Talk, And Are Debating About Whos Gonna Win The Game

Tara💕: Oohhhh. Good Luck w/ That😂

Me: I'll Need It😂👏

Tara💕: 😭😭😂

God this was so boring. I got up from the recliner and went into the kitchen. I don't know what for, there was hardly anything in there to eat.

I found a bag of Cheetos in the cabinets, so I grabbed it and walked back into the living room.

"You sharing?" Josh asked.

"Ha! Bitch you guessed it! Whoo! You was wrong." I said. He smacked his lips.

"You just trying to let a niqqa starve."

"No, I'm teaching a niqqa a leason on how to ask politely."

"Well, may I please have some Cheetos?"

"No."

"But you just said I had to ask politely."

"Yeah, but I didn't say I was gonna give you any if you did." I popped a Cheeto in my mouth.

"Man ya'll argue like a married couple." Lucas imputted. I almost choked on my chip.

"Uh... What?"

"You heard me. But, that'd be illegal since you're only 13 and he's almost 18."

"It'd be tourture." I mumbled to myself.

"What?" Josh asked.

I looked over at him, "Oh I said these Cheetos are really good." Why am I lying? I don't even like this dude... I think.

"Stingy ass." Both he and Lucas said at the same time. Damn. Am I that selfish when it comes to food?
*

*

*
I got tired of watching Lucas and Josh argue over who's going to win the football game, so I went to my room and grabbed my laptop. I logged into Netflix and clicked on Orange is the New Black. I had just started the second season.

Halfway through the episode, I saw Josh walk into the bathroom that was right across from my room. He looked at me and winked before closing the door. Um... Okay?

I continued watching the show, and when Josh came out of the bathroom, he walked into my room, and plopped on the bed to see what I was watching.

"Ain't you too young to be watching that?"

"Um, no. I can watch whatever."

"Nah, you too young. I'ma beat your butt for watching it."

"Mmh." I turned my attention back to my computer, but Josh kept getting in my face.

"Can you please move?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Move."

"Why."

"Because you're being distracting."

"No, it's your choice for paying attention to me."

"Look, I'm trying to enjoy my day by watching Orange is the New Black. Now, I would appreciate it if you moved out of my way so I can continue watching it in peace."

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds. He got up from my bed and stretched. He then leaned down, pecked my lips, said 'Okay Bae', and walked out.

What.

The.

Fuck.

//Short Update😁 I Got An Extra Long Chapter For Yall Coming Up Next.

Midterms Got Me Lookin Like A Mufuckin UUHHHHHHHHHH.

Okay, Im Done.

Updated Pic Of Josh Up Above ((On The Side If You Read On Your Computer))

Kay Bai.//

🌚Mickey🌚