13

I woke up in a room. It was dark, cold, and it kind of smelled. I tried sitting up, but failed because I was tied down to some object. I could hear voices close by, but they were too muffled for me to hear. The rope that bound my hands together was extremely tight, and I started losing all feelings in them.

A door opened, and inside walked three masked men. At least, I think they were men. They were kinda short, so I couldn't be absolutely sure.

"Blue, untie her from the toilet and take her to the back room." The tallest one said.

The one who I'm guessing is 'Blue' stepped forward and-- did he say toilet?

"I'M TIED DOWN TO A TOILET?! WHAT THE HECK?"

"I told you we should've taped her mouth shut!" The tall one said while smacking the shortest one in the back of the head. "That's the last time I listen to you!"

"Jeez, sorry boss. I figured she'd be out longer than 30 minutes."

"Where are we?" I asked.

Blue, who was now in front of me, kneeled down and smiled.

"You're somewhere."

"Stop with the smart comments before I punch you in the throat." I spat.

"How are you going to do that if you're tied down?" He said, still grinning. I glared at him. I don't know who the heck he is, but when I get untied, I'm gonna slap the shit out of him.

He got up and went around to the back of the toilet, and I felt the ropes loosen up. I rotated my arms around to get the blood flowing back in them.

"Stretching won't help. You'll be tied up in the next room too." Blue said.

"You know, I'm getting real tired of your mouth." I snapped.

"You won't be tired of this dick." He whispered in my ear. Um.. What's that supposed to mean?

"What?" I asked. Blue didn't respond, but yanked me up and practically dragged me to the back room. It was pitch black in here too. I mean, I'm not complaining, I love the dark, but I would like to see where I am.

I felt Blue pick me up and sit me on what felt like a bed.

"Don't move." He said while he tied me up once again.

"Not like I can." I smartly said. He payed my remark no mind, and walked out the room.

A few minutes later, Blue and the other two guys came in with three people who had bags over their heads. They threw the guys on the ground in front of me. A light popped on, and Blue removed the bags off the three victims.

Joseph.

King.

And Lucas.

"Lucas!" I shouted.

"Moe!" He responded.

"Monroe!" Joseph said.

"Joseph!"

"King!" King said. We all looked over at him. "Oh, I thought we were doing some kind of name game.."

I was about to say something, but my eye caught one of the kidnappers. He had taken his mask off, revealing his perfect brown skin, big beautiful eyes, I wonder what's under--

"Why are we here? What did we ever do to ya'll to be in this.. place.." Lucas said snapping me out of my trance. I looked over at him to see him staring back at me, squinting his eyes.

"What?" I mouthed.

He rolled his eyes and looked at the guy I was mesmerized by. It's not my fault the guy's hot. Sheesh, shoot my fantasies down will you?