11

What the fuck, what the fuck, wha-wha-what the fuck, what the fuck just happened here?

I wiped my lips off several times before staring at the ceiling. What is going on here? Why does he have to be creepy and cute at the same time?? Ugh!! To drown out their yelling from the other room, I grabbed my beats and plugged them into my phone. I pressed shuffle on my playlist, and the first song to play was Struggle by Migos. Huh, this explains life itself right now.

((Frfr Go Listen To That Song. I Have It On Repeat Like, Everyday. 😩🙌))

*

*

*

*

*

Hours later, Josh finally left and I couldn't have been any happier. I was still listening to music, and Lucas walked in my room. He said something, but you know, I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear a thing. I took my headphones off,

"Huh?"

"I said what you want to eat?"

"Oh, uh.. Wingstop?"

"Flavor?"

"Teriyaki and Mild."

"Aiight." He walked out the room to order the wings. I unplugged my headphones from my phone, and just let the music play out loud.

"So back to what I was saying,

This could be us but you playing,

this could be us but you playing,

I'm high, I hope I don't sound crazy.

Fuck what them niqqas was saying,

This could be us but you playing,

this could be us but you playing,

But shit that's all I was saying."

I sang along to This Could Be Us by Rae Sremmurd. I guess you could say I was in my feels, or whatever. When that song was over, Don't Panic by French Montana played, and I turned it up. I got up from my bed and started dancing.

Lucas came running in, rapping along to the song,

"Don't panic, don't panic,

We just getting started nigga don't panic.

Real niggas getting cake,

Watch the fake niggas hate.

Don't panic, don't panic,

We just getting started nigga don't panic.

Don't panic, don't panic,

We just getting started nigga don't panic."

"Ayeeee!" I shouted. Lucas started dancing along with me. We were super turnt. In the middle of the song, the doorbell rang and we danced our way to the door.

When we opened it, the Wing Stop delivery guy was standing there with our food.

"Don't panic, don't panic,

We just getting started nigga don't panic!" Both Lucas and I shouted, still dancing.

The delivery guy laughed, "Ayeee!" He danced along with us. I like this guy! He was brownskin, had a nice smile, diamond earrings, the kind almost every guy gets.

Lucas took some money out of his pocket and gave it to the delivery guy. In exchange, we got our chicken. Lucas walked into the kitchen with the food, and I was still at the door with the delivery guy.