9

Joseph and King said their goodbyes, and I brought Lucas back inside to clean up his wounds. We didn't have a medicine kit, so I just got some cotton balls, alcohol, and some band-aids.

"OW! Dammit Moe!" Lucas yelled.

"Hold still! I have to apply the alcohol if you don't want it to get infected!"

"It hurts!!" He whined.

"Well there was no peroxide, so deal with it!"

He huffed and didn't say anything else.

Finally.

After I patched him up, he walked out of the bathroom and went to his room, laying on his back looking up at the ceiling. I felt bad for him. I mean, yeah he doesn't like Dad-- matter of fact, I'm not calling him Dad anymore. I'm calling him by what his name deserves to be, Jackass. Let me stop, his real name's Lamont.

I walked in Lucas' room and climbed on the bed, curling up beside him and laying my head on his chest. He put his arm around me, and we stayed like this until he spoke.

"You alright?"

"Not really. I mean, how can he just come back into our lives and say that he's taking us to Florida with him. Like, who does that?"

"An asshole. That's who."

I nodded in agreement.

"I kind of regret fighting him though." I looked up at Lucas.

"Why?"

"I mean, the man just got out of prison. He could've had a gun with him in the car and shot either one of us."

"He probably would've shot King first, with those smart comments he had."

Lucas laughed, "I may be small but my dick big. Ima use that one."

"Oh God." I said.

Lucas chuckled and things got silent again. We both layed there for a while until I started nodding off. It has been a really eventful day. Only one thing was on my mind while I was drifting off to sleep, moving to Florida with him. I think I'd be miserable if I moved down there, especially with Lamont.

I've lived in California my whole life and I've loved every single second of it. Well, minus the earthquakes and stuff. But other than that, Cali is where I want to stay to raise a family of my own.
*

*

*

*

*

I woke up still curled up on Lucas. He was still asleep, lightly snoring. He looked so adorable with his mouth slightly open. Oh wait-- ew, is that drool? Yup, time for me to get up.

I got up from the bed, slowly and surely so I wouldn't wake him up, and closed the door behind me when I walked out. My stomach growled and I silently cursed myself for eating all of my Chinese food earlier.

Going into the kitchen, I went to the refrigerator and scanned it to see if there was anything decent enough to eat. The only thing that would partially fill me up were some cheese sticks, an apple, leftover salad, and not even a fourth of a container of spaghetti.

I didn't bother checking the cabinets because I knew there wasn't anything in them. This is one of the bad things about being a teenager. You're always hungry, and when there isnt any food, you have no choice but to starve.

I sighed and went to my room, plopping down on the bed. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, and flipped through the channels. Of course, the first thing I see is the Food Channel. Whoopee.

Seeing as there was nothing on TV that was going to fufill my boredom for the rest of the evening, I grabbed my phone and got on Instagram.

*Scroll, Scroll, Scroll*

*Like*

*Scroll*

*Like*

*Scroll, Scroll*

*Like, Comment*

*Scroll*

*Screenshot*

*Scroll*

It gets boring after a while. I found a post that made me pause for several seconds. What is wrong with people these days?? Ima make a video about it.

"Okay, how the fuck are you going to make a two year old suck your own dick? Like what the fuck? Why the fuck would you do that? I hope she bite down as hard as she can just 'cause yo ass was being desperate. Smdh.."

Likes and comments started rolling in from my 1k lovely followers (*Coughs* Something I Wish I Had. Follow Me On IG @mi.ka.lyn😂)

Still on Instagram, I looked at the amount of likes and comments increase on the little notification thingy below. There were a few new follows, but I wasn't going to worry about checking those until I was done looking at my feed.
*

*
Finishing up liking more pictures, I went to my notifications to look and see who my new followers were. None of them really caught my eye except for one. @prettyboyyjosh Oh no.. I clicked on the profile, and sure enough, it was him.

I stalked his page for a few minutes before following him back. Big mistake.

//I Didnt Rlly Know What To Write In This Chapter Like.. I Had Major Writers Block.

But... Just A Lil Sum10 Sum10 'Til Midterms Are Over. Or, I Mite Write Sum10 After School One Day.. I Dont Know Yet.

Kay Bai.//

🌚Mickey🌚