Chapter 6

"Please! Please! Please stay with us!" He says begging, I look at the other behind me seeing the hope in their eyes but I don't respond and go back to the stairs hearing their sigh in disappointed.

I went to my office and sat in my chair, I look at my laptop ready to work but all I could think was his big eyes looking at me. "I really need to finish this." I think, sighing I get up, take my laptop and leave my office going down to the living room, getting there I see the seven hybrids sitting on the floor with monopoly in the middle of them, I ignore they're stares and sit on the table next to them and start working on mine laptop, looking up I see Jimin smiling at me and I nod at him, and he goes back to the game, happy.

Some time has passed, I kept working while they play beside me, I can feel some eyes on me but I look at them, and they seem more relaxed around me. Sighing I finished my work and turn off the laptop. "Y/N?" Jimin says always attentive. "Do you all mind if I play?" I ask them, and the seven hybrids all look shocked at me but also excited. "Of course." The strange peacock says, Jin I think. "Thank you." I say getting up and go to them. "She can be on my team." The stupid bunny says smiling shyly. "Thanks." I say and sit next to him. We play for a few times, me and the bunny hybrid won almost all of them. "Y/N and Kookie are too good!" The dumb fox complaints making everyone agree. "It's not our fault we are too smart together." The bunny says confident. "I guess you aren't as dumb as I thought bunny." I say laughing a bit and silence came while everyone looks at me. "Believe me he's still very dumb." Jin says breaking the awkward silence, making the bunny complain and everyone laughs, I look at Jimin, and he shows me thumbs up. "I'm trying." I think looking at the seven hybrids. "Maybe she isn't that bad." The hybrids think. "It's time to go to bed." I say getting up. "Oh right. Guys let's clean this up and go to bed." The nice wolf says and everyone follows. "Go to bed, I'll clean this up." I say to them. "No, it's okay we can clean." The nice wolf says at the same time the angry cat talks. "Goodnight then." He says going up the stairs. "Go, it's fine." I say. "Okay then, goodnight." The nice wolf says, leaving. "Goodnight!" Everyone says and Jimin waves at me making me wave a little, and everyone leaves me alone with a monopoly in front of me, I sign tired and start cleaning everything.

Next Day

I wake up very earlier today, since I have to go to work. "Miss aren't you going to eat breakfast?" My main maid asks me. "No, I need to me at my office, make sure the hybrids eat." I say getting ready to leave. "Of course Miss. Have a good day at work." The maid says. "Thank you." I respond her and leave the house seeing Mochu waiting for me. "Good morning Miss Y/N." He says opening the door. "Good morning." I say and I enter the car followed by Mochu. "How are the hybrids Miss?" He asks smiling at me. "I think they are good." I respond, not sure. "I bet they are Miss." He says and we continue our way in silence.

BTS Pov's

"Good morning." The two sleepy cats says to the very awake fox and the already happy dog. "Good morning Yoongi and Jimin!" Hobi says his tail wagging. "Good morning! Let's go, I'm hungry!" Taehyung says smiling. "Too much energy for a morning." Yoongi complains but follows the three youngest. "Good morning." They say seeing Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook already at the table eating. "Morning." They respond back. "Where's Y/N?" Jimin asks looking around for her. "I don't know. She wasn't here when we came." Namjoon says making Jimin think. "Maybe she's at her office, I'll go see." Jimin says getting up but the main maid interrupts him. "No need, Miss Y/N left earlier for work." She says and some hybrids nod understanding while others pout. "So, we are alone in the house today." Jungkook says making everyone aware of it. "I'm going to sleep all day!" Yoongi says happy. "You do that all the time!" Jimin complains.

The hybrids ate breakfast and talk like a normal morning then everyone left to do their own things.

Y/N Pov's

I sigh in my desk, rubbing my temples for the headache that was coming, since I was forced to adopt the hybrids, my associates thought that my company should do something to bring more fame to the company so now we are a company to protect hybrids, for fame. "That's what I'm going to do." I think about my plan. "Miss, they are ready for you." My secretary says and I go to the reunion.

"Good morning." I say to them sitting. "Since we are now a lawyers company to help and protect hybrids, for now on hybrids are important for us, and we will treat them with respect." I say and everyone applauds on my "idea". "Good choice Miss." One of my associates that gave that idea for fame says smirking. "And also, another important thing." I say evilly.

BTS Pov's

The day had passed too fast for the hybrids, a normal, relaxed today. Namjoon was reading in the library, Hobi and Taehyung playing outside, Jimin and Jungkook playing Nintendo together on the couch where Yoongi was sleeping and Jin watching TV, everything was normal until Jin screams making some look at him and the other run scared to the living room. "What the hell Jin?" Yoongi asks angry. "What happen?" Namjoon asks. "Look." Jin says pointing to the TV that shows a last hour news. "That's Y/N!" Hobi says. "Did something happen to her?" Jimin asks thinking the worse. "I don't think so." Namjoon says petting Jimin ears calming him down.

"At the last hour Y/N L/N, the youngest CEO and owner of the most know lawyer company has....."