Chapter 1

My name is Y/N, I'm the CEO of my company and at this moment I'm in a boring meeting talking about me.

"Miss we need to do something about this!" One person I don't know the name says. "Really? Why do you think I'm here? Just to look at you?" I say angry. "Sorry miss." The man say. "But they have a point Miss Y/N you are the youngest CEO on a big company and with your attitude they are talking bad things about you and the company." One woman says. "Fine. They find something and come later to me. I need to do some work." I say getting up and leaving the room quickly as I can already getting a headache.

Some hours later, I was in my office doing paperwork when someone knocks on my door. "Enter." I say and a woman enters with a paper in her hand. "I found a solution Miss." "Well what are you waiting for? Tell me." I say. She handed me the paper and I see his from a hybrid adoption centre. "What the hell am I going to do with a hybrid?" I ask glaring at the woman making her trembler. "Those hybrids are going to be put down. If you save one hybrid the news will talk good about you and would be a good publicity towards the company." She says and I look at the paper thinking that maybe that was a good idea. "Very well. Tomorrow I'll deal with it. You can go." I say. "Of course miss." She leaves the office and I look again to the paper sigh not knowing what I'm about to enter.

Still thinking about the idea of hybrids, I leave work earlier today and go to my car ignoring everyone I pass.

"Where to Miss?" My driver says. "To the hybrid adoption centre." I say looking him in the eyes. "Very well Miss." He says looking at me and starts driving.

Not long after I'm in front of the centre. "Not going in Miss?" My driver asks. "Of course I'm going in." " If I didn't know I would say you were scared." He says smiling. "I'm not scared!" I say leaving the car angry not hearing what he said after. "I hope he or she changes your life Miss."

Still angry I enter the story scaring everyone. "What are you looking at?" I say making everyone to stop looking at me. "I would like to adopt a hybrid." I say to the worker. "You're..You're her....the..." She starts and I move my eyebrow glaring at her. "Ehhh.. Would you like to see our hybrids who are going to be put down?" She says in hope. "Fine." I say wanting to this end fast. "Come with me please." She says and we went to a room with only a few hybrids left. "You can choose one or more than one." She says and I start looking at them that were already looking at me waiting, then I see a very muscular guy looking with big eyes at me and I see his a bunny hybrid.

"I what the bunny hybrid." I say and all the other six hybrids look at me and him sad, they start saying goodbye while the worker went to get him.

The bunny hybrid now in front of me looking me in the eyes sad and angry the same time, I glare at him. "What's your name?" I ask. "Jungkook." He answers. "Very well. I take him." "Let's go back to sign the papers." The worker says, and we follow her not after I see the hybrid looking at the other hybrids in sadness.

I was doing the paperwork with the hybrid bunny behind me occasionally looking at the papers curious until he suddenly straight up and look to his left, following his eyes I see one of his hybrids friends being corned by two kids from I assume it's gonna be his new family, the cat hybrid looked really uncomfortable.

"Jimin...." The bunny says and I look at him in tears looking at his friend in desperation who look up at him sad smiling trying to ease the bunny hybrid.

I sigh and look towards the worker. "I want that cat hybrid too." I say making the bunny hybrid quickly look at me in shock. The worker also surprise went to get the cat hybrid and explain the situation to the family who after looking at my death glare they were willing to give me the hybrid. "Thank you." The bunny hybrids says and I only look at him nodding.

I continue with the papers when the cat hybrid run to the bunny hybrid. "Kookie!" "Jiminie!" They hugged happy. "Thank you miss!" The cat says. "Your name?" I ask. "Jimin miss." He says and I nod continue the papers missing the look between hybrids. "I'm happy were together hyung!" The bunny says. "Me too Kookie." The cat says making me think, I stop writing and sigh making the hybrids and the worker look at me confused, with my hands on my head rubbing my forehead I turn again to the worker. "Bring the other five hybrids, their friends." I say. "WHAT!" The worker says. "Did I gag?" I say making the worker quickly leave.

"Why?" The bunny asks. "Isn't that what you want?" I ask. "Yes, but..." The cat starts. "But nothing. The seven of you will go. It's fine." I say, the bunny still looking at me attentive while the cat hybrid look at me with a big smile making me look at me shock by his cuteness. "Thank you miss." " It's...It's fine!" I say trying not to be attacked by his cuteness.

"Jungkook, Jimin what's happening?" One of them says, a wolf hybrid looks like his the leader. "This nice lady is gonna adopt all of us!" The cat hybrid says clinging into another hybrid who looks at me angry and confused, all the hybrids look at the bunny for confirmation making this one nod, and they look at me shock. "Thank you miss." One says, a peacock hybrid. "Your welcome. Names?"

"I'm Namjoon, I'm a wolf hybrid." "I'm Seokjin, I'm a peacock hybrid." "Yoongi, siamese cat hybrid." "HI! I'm Hoseok, I'm a golden retriever dog Hybrid!" "Hi! I'm Taehyung a fox hybrid." "As I say before I'm Jimin, a munchkin cat hybrid and this is Jungkook a bunny hybrid."

"I see, well, I'm Y/N and I'm gonna be your owner. I guess.